92% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

—— Wilfred: Season 4
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Stuck On You Reviews

April 19, 2013
Not particularly a hilarious duo but Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear acting as conjoined twins helps sets it apart from other comedies that are also average in humour quality but lack a charming story to fall back on. They generate enough chemistry with each other to make audiences care for them as they measure the value of their brotherly and physical connection against their individual goals. The premise had potential in allowing the writers more ammo to incorporate puns and humorous situations related to their condition, which they constantly tried to make use out of. It's just a shame that the jokes don't hit the target often enough. Don't go out of your way to watch but it might be a decent shout if ITV2 or E4 happen have it on.
April 5, 2013
This movie just plain sucked.
February 21, 2012
I think it's really underrated.
February 27, 2013
It was funny. Could have been better.
February 21, 2013
Damon and Kinnear were a great team together in this comedy. I've seen it a long time ago and decided to watch it again. It gave me tons of laughs and stands out as one of the Farrelly's best. It's cheesy at times but the film seemed to have plenty of heart. It was funny to see these two actors choose a role like this. For it's 2 hour length it does drag out a bit and I never like when comedies touch the 2 hour length, they seem to lose your interest and just aren't funny half the time. This was a very funny movie about conjoined twins and one wanting to be an actor. I thought both guys were great together and gave the movie heart. It may have dragged a bit but I liked it and glad I decided to see it again. It's not terrible, it's dumb but not the worse thing you'll sit through. If you want a good laugh definitely sit and watch this.
February 16, 2013
Matt Damon and Greg Kinear have great chemistry, one could believe they really are brothers, but this flick just isn't as funny as it should be!
February 6, 2013
It's not horrendous but it's completely disposable.
January 25, 2013
Actually a half-decent film.
stupidoamore
January 13, 2013
Look at the director list??? seriuosly???
December 7, 2012
This is appalling material.............
December 3, 2012
I so need to own this movie!
January 9, 2011
it was a good film but I don't think I'll watch this movie again though, it was ok but could have been better, it starred Matt Damon, Greg Kinner and Cher, It was ok film but I don't want it on DVD
bill s.
November 13, 2012
Lackluster movie,with the talent in front and behind the camera the promise was sky high and yet it never got off the floor.
October 31, 2012
One of the worst Farrelly Brother movies, it lacked the most important element: humor.
Sarfaraz Abbasi
March 29, 2011
Stuck On You '03 directed by Farrelly brothers, is an amazingly brilliant comedy-film. So, touchily acted by Matt Damon especially, it is surprising fact, that a dramatic actor like Matt Damon, could bring this much fun to the film.

A great cameo from Cher, Stuck On You, is certainly great flick from 2003.
October 11, 2012
Funny concept. It wasn't great, but it was funny enough of the time to say that it was a funny movie.
November 19, 2008
okay, i read cher, as a cast member.....i draw the line wayyyyy before cher
September 17, 2012
Funny, but sometimes plain dumb
September 6, 2012
perfect brothers!!! show us how important ur brother does!
December 8, 2011
I thought it would be pretty bad, but decided to see it anyway for Damon (and Eva Mendes) and was rewarded by a decent comedy that makes the unusual premise quite appealing, thanks to strong performances from Damon, Kinnear and Cher!