67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

Suicide Girls Must Die Reviews

Beefy
Beefy

January 25, 2011
The pseudo-documentary film goes too far. Yes, many of the ladies are attractive and get to bare all, but it's still wrapped up in a close to unwatchable package.
DrStrangeblog
DrStrangeblog

November 23, 2010
In a word: INEPT.

Simply terrible home-movie attempt at a horror in all respects. The wrap-up wants us to believe this was staged by the Girls as a prank on other Girls, but their actions and reactions are so phony that I cannot for a moment believe that. But if that really IS true, that reflects even WORSE upon these Girls, revealing them as complete idiots with severely limited abilities to express themselves without using the F-bomb. Either way you look at it, a bad reflection upon all involved.

An extra half star for some OK nude photoshoot footage, but you're far better off watching the more entertaining SG docs The First Tour or Italian Villa. Better stick to nonfiction, ladies, unless your goal is to turn the audience against you.
March 27, 2013
I watched Suicide Girls Must Die because I thought it was a found-footage horror film starring the girls from the eponymous erotica site. Unfortunately, it was nothing more than a slow, sometimes funny but mostly boring faux slasher film that never features any death scenes and instead focuses on the girls talking and being nude. Not even the nudity was enough to make it interesting....
June 21, 2011
One of those Train Wrecks you just can't help but keep watching hoping it gets better.they fake abductions,& the rest is about watching them take turns at their photo shoots for their famous Tattooed Suicide Girls Calenders.
August 30, 2010
This was a boring slog of a 'film', the only bright spots are the bits of nudity thrown in to spice it up along the way as the girls shoot pics for a calendar.

Bottom line, these girls, God bless 'em are NOT good actors at all and there's no real reason to see this unless you just have a ton of time to kill.

Pass.
December 13, 2012
It was terrible. The worst horror film I have ever seen. I wasn't expecting much to begin with, but this film is intellectual purgatory.
October 23, 2011
How easy would it have been to film the girls pretending to be scared while some guy in a janitor's outfit chased them around? They came up with something much cooler than that.
Matt F.
July 13, 2011
Did i just watch this just to see boobs? Apparently yes. It's not all too terrible in the mockumentary sense, but still ultimately goes nowhere--not even satisfying my bloodlust or enough titties to sustain a two hour "movie."
January 26, 2011
This movie was the biggest waist of 2 hours of my life! So pathetic! Don't waist your time.
January 16, 2011
boobies, lots of screaming, and public urination.
September 29, 2010
dropdead girls.. wehehe!
Daulton M.
July 11, 2010
An absolute horrible movie it has no redeeming qualities not scary, moronic, and just plain stupid. These girls must die for their horrible acting,insipid whining, and having no redeeming qualities. The only goal the characters have in this movie is to strip nude in dumb cheesecake shots that are not that great as they are not that attractive or likeable. Please skip this film or risk shouting at your television like i did.
kingofthecorn
July 5, 2010
(* 1/2): Thumbs Down

The abundance of nudity is really the only thing working for this movie because it's "horror" aspect is not all scary/frightening.