Superdad - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Superdad Reviews

December 9, 2009
I like to consider Vincent McEveety, Kurt Russell and Bob Crane the unsung heroes of Disney. "Superdad," though a fun exercise in camp, does not help my case. This is not to say it wouldn't be something to have playing in the background during a late night party where young adults are consuming alcohol, but I wouldn't know anything about that seeing as I watched it alone. It was late at night though, and that seemed to make it better, at least at the time. You had to be there. Alone though.
July 5, 2007
Probably the least known Disney movie ever (I had to request it be added to Flixter), it's sometimes corny and cheesy, but overall a lot of fun. A good "discovery" if you're into the Disney classics.
½ February 22, 2010
(First and only viewing - 1/4/2011)
March 15, 2012
It's enjoyably bad! It has Bob Crane from Hogan's Heroes in it. The film was used as a vehicle to revive his career after Hogan's Heroes was cancelled. The script is mediocre at best and a Disney film. It has a good cast and a few funny moments but most of the time it tries too hard to be funny. It interestingly enough sat on a shelf for a year before being released, and became a big flop! I can see why. It's filmed in beautiful California and at times you can tell they really cheaped out by using the "blue screen effect" for a few scenes. See this movie for entertainment value only and for Bob Crane making a fool out of himself!!
½ February 19, 2010
According to long-standing Hollywood rumours, the real reason for Bob Crane's murder was his participation in this awful Disney family "comedy". If you're still interested at this point, proceed at your own risk...
December 9, 2009
July 17, 2009
Fathers interfere with daughters life alkl the time, this time it backfired.
January 21, 2009
Would be cool to see this!
½ December 14, 2008
old movie but still good
November 18, 2008
One of my favorite childhood Disney treats. Even though it has never received the publicity it deserves, this Kurt Rusell Disney gem is not to be overlooked ... yes it is cheesy ... but there are some great laughs - like the character of Mother Barlowe ... and the Bobby Goldsboro theme song is very dated and schmoozy ...
June 17, 2008
He loves his daughter very much. ;)
January 31, 2008
One of the lamest titles from the Disney studios. It stunk in 1973, so it must really be rotten these days!
½ December 31, 2007
Super Bad a waste of film and good actors also creepy now you know that Crane was a pervert
October 10, 2007
A cubic zirconia from the Disney doldrum rough. Bob Crane's sordid off-camera shenanigans add a special flavor to the fatherly attention he gives his daughter. Disney mainstays Kurt Russell, Joe Flynn and a song about "riding around in a woody" all add to the mildly louche laughfest.
August 31, 2007
another good walt disney movie
July 5, 2007