Superhero! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Superhero! Reviews

½ October 28, 2012
This review is for An American Carol. A new David Zucker comedy. I just used Superhero! to fill the spot since I have no plans on viewing that one... especially now. I have lost all respect for David Zucker. This sad attempt at making fun of anti-war liberals (mostly Michael Moore) ended up being one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Lacking in humor, quality, acting and effort in general, this movie was an insult to anyone with a brain... even a dumb brain. Shame on you David Zucker (I hope you see this review and stop making movies).

½ October 28, 2012

ScoopOnline
December 12, 2009
Was this Movie ever made?
September 21, 2008
Lejos de las epocas de Top Secret. Gracias a nuestra presencia el promedio de edad de la sala aumento a 17. Aunque ahora que lo pienso bien, a Top Secret la vi cuando tenia 16...
September 15, 2008
sooo boring....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
July 23, 2008
Some hilarious moments, but overall way too stupid
July 18, 2008
Silly spoof of Spiderman and Batman. Some funny scenes but for the most part kind of boring.
½ June 25, 2008
Quelques trucs marrants mais sinon... c'est quand meme pas top.
June 22, 2008
This is one seriously funny film........ go see and have a dam good laugh!!!!!!!!!xx
June 21, 2008
Not funny or clever or original. Tired gags performed by a tired cast. Save your money.
½ June 15, 2008
average comedy could be better
½ June 14, 2008
Really wanted to see this as I like Brent Spiner. I think he is fantastic. The advert for this film also looked very funny. However the film is pants, and I fell asleep half way though and woke up at the closing credits. Shame.
June 14, 2008
laugh a min but more suitable for any guy who likes childish gags lol.. did have some funny bits in tho..
June 13, 2008
Mindless, lame spoof. Very nearly walked out of the cinema, a total waste of money. Maybe two or three slightly funny moments. Don't bother.
½ June 10, 2008
I'm embarrassed to admit I even watched this movie.
June 5, 2008
Lamest spoof movie ever..not ever funny at all..totally lack of comedy scenes..purely main on Spiderman movie..not worth to watch at alll..
½ June 4, 2008

June 3, 2008
A good way to spend 90 minutes, if your willing to give the team behind the Scary Movie films, and the woeful Epic series another chance. However, David Zucker (Airplane) definately brought the laugh-out-loud quality back into the spoof genre, creating an above average superhero satire.
May 18, 2008
Ok, i was a bit pissed when i saw this. In fact I'm a bit pissed while i write this. Anyway, it's a super hero spoof with leslie neilson. Any movie with necrophilia jokes is getting my approval.
May 17, 2008
Not a go-to-the-movies movie but at-home one.