97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

MANUGINO
MANUGINO

March 7, 2010
Two Enemies Unite To Destroy The Man Of Steel

Not terrible but not that great either. This animated needed more substance and a better develop story. It's not completely bad but there's better animated Superman movies out there.

Embittered by Superman's heroic successes and soaring popularity, Lex Luthor forms a dangerous alliance with the powerful computer/villain Brainiac. Using advanced weaponry and a special strain of Kryptonite harvested from the far reaches of outer space, Luthor specifically redesigns Brainiac to defeat the Man of Steel.
Conner R

November 26, 2009
A pretty sad attempt at continuing the animated series. Unlike the Batman animated movies, this has almost no production value and looks worse than the actual show did. The plot was way too basic and a rehash of one of the episodes from the series.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 25, 2007
this was a decent flick. superman was good as always and i loved the incorperation of the phantom zone, but lex luthor wasnt done very well. they drew him like the old animated series but he had a new voice and they made him a little more wacky and groveling, which was a bad thing in my mind. overall worth a watch.
Jason S

December 22, 2007
Very Poor. The animation was weak and the acting followed suit. Lex was a moron in this story and Superman wasn't himself at all. The person they had voicing Brainiac was weak as well.
The story wasn't good at all and it left me wishing for it to have never been made.
I really disliked this one.
June 1, 2013
Brainiac Attacks is horrible. The dialog is crap, Lex Luthor is goofier than Hackman's portrayal (at least they had an excuse), and the mature sensibilities from the 90s animated show are gone.
September 10, 2009
When a writer of a movie goes out of his way on his website to say that what he wrote is out-of-continuity and was just released to coincide with the release of a major movie, you know you're in trouble.
This movie feels like you were invited to your grammy's house who you know so well, and then when you get there, she starts feeling you up and telling you how much she needs some.
Awkward. Uncomfortable. Out of sorts. Just not damn right!

It feels all wrong. They used the same visual style as the series and the voice acting for Supes and Lois, and damned the rest to hell. Lex sounds like his underwear is 2 sizes too small and he's cracking jokes every 3 minutes. He _should not_ be cackling in wide-eyed glee. Mercy is having a hard time knocking out Jimmy. Superman saves Lois' life by getting to first base with her. The music is cheesily retro 50's or 60's right from the opening credits.

Extra features on the DVD? Trailers. That's it. RUSH JOB. Rush right past it and move on to something else.
GhostHunterGuy
June 4, 2008
I enjoyed this movie for the superman-ness of it but it wasn't as good as any of the other superman stoylines I've ever seen. It was interesting to see superman in the phantom zone but the ending annoyed me to no end and to be honest this just wasn't too great but It's superman so I still like it.
October 20, 2007
an otherwise fine adaption of the animated series, ruined by a poorly written and grossly out of character Brainiac and Luthor
July 21, 2007
A lot of really ridiculous fighting. A fun watch if you love the Superman cartoon. The story was lacking, and the action got repetitive by the end. Not quite the Brainiac I'm used to seeing.
TheBogMan1031
October 1, 2007
Does a much better job with character than 'Doomsday'. Great animation and an interesting storyline; it does very well by the animated series.
robpratt1
July 2, 2007
Bring back Dini and Timm for these straight to video things. I had trouble watching Luthor without hearing Clancy Brown.
lelandp13
April 26, 2007
the worst peace of superman shit to ever come out of the WB animation. Was shameful to watch this. It hurt deep down inside of me how bad this was. like a slap in the face!!
September 20, 2011
Just because it is made for kids and not as good as the series does not mean it is bad. Some good voice actors and the story far more emotional than I would have expected.
May 4, 2012
A solid if unspectacular effort; best when invoking Superman: The Animated Series, from which it takes much of it's cast, it lacks that show's menacing portrayals of Brainiac and Luthor, the latter seems to channel the Gene Hackman version, and it's inspiring score. Instead it tells a Silver Age-style twisting plot focusing on Clark's unrequited love for Lois, which delivers a couple of good surprises and a lot (too much?) action, but little in the way of excitement.
April 23, 2013
Pretty bad when compared to the Bruce Timm's Superman series. Lex Luthor in this movie is being replaced by a bumbling idiot, it's so bad it's funny.
Rodschach
February 12, 2013
"Superman: Brainiac Attacks" mantiene la calidad de animación y diseño de personajes de la serie de los 90's, pero su clicheada trama no la ayuda en nada y sólo se siente como una recopilación de episodios en vez de una película.
September 7, 2012
Superman is annoying.
June 10, 2012
I dont know... what drugs they were on, when they made this movie.
April 11, 2012
To be released in 2006 already, the animation and story should be a lot more better. It's not. Voices are great and music isn't bad either.