More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Could this be the first Comic Book Film to get an Oscar nomination?

Could it?
All-Knowing Panda
04-19-2013 10:05 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

No, because it sucks dick just like all these "Trollfighters."

Jun 20 - 04:13 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

I laughed so hard when I read this, I inhaled some Scrabble tiles. Then I crapped them out and accidentally wrote a better movie than Man of Steel.

Jun 20 - 04:10 PM

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Hipster Elitist Nyland

LOL

Jun 20 - 04:11 PM

Oscar Lozoya

Oscar Lozoya

The Dark knight was nominated for 8 Oscars but only won Best supporting actor and Best sound editing

May 1 - 03:15 PM

C.J. H.

C.J. Hines

There have been a few comic book films that have been nominated for an oscar... The Avengers most recently for Visual Effects. The Dark Knight won one, for support actor.

Apr 28 - 06:20 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I think he meant Best Picture.

Apr 29 - 04:10 PM

Nihal Bhat

Nihal Bhat

not possible. most oscar flicks are dramas which spend their time in character development and relationships. action movies have to spend a fair chunk in action scenes or buildup to those scenes, thereby they are disadvantaged immediately. the dark knight is the only movie to consistently blend in everything perfectly, and didn't even get a BP nomination

Apr 27 - 05:53 AM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

If The Dark Knight didn't get anything, I doubt that this will. Just being realistic here.

Apr 19 - 11:22 PM

Matt Festle

Matt Festle

you haven't seen this film. where do you make that conclusion? and DK was almost a filler. almost

Apr 29 - 12:08 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

You haven't seen the film either. Where do you make your conclusion? You see how stupid of a question that is? It's called SPECULATION, genius. Look it up in the dictionary because I have a strong suspicion that you don't know what it is.

Apr 30 - 09:39 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile