More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Guess the Tomatometer AND the Critical Consensus

77%.

Carefully crafted by Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan, "Man of Steel" is a worthy, exhilarating reboot of the Superman franchise, with human performances by Henry Cavill and Amy Adams.
Marcus J.
04-20-2013 10:26 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Marko Erli?

Marko Erli?

I don`t understand why people are sceptic that Zack Snyder is directing. He is the best visual director out there, and if you give him a good story(Chris and David) and a good screenplay(David S. Goyer) he will do an amazing job. Only movie he wrote, produced and directed was Sucker Punch, and yes, it sucked. But the others were great.

May 29 - 02:13 AM

Rory Doherty

Rory Doherty

Guys....
What if it sucks..

May 27 - 01:52 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Nolan and Goyer wouldn't let Snyder screw it up.

May 27 - 06:40 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

78% Nolan and Zack Synder seem like a great pair up (Synder has that visual comic book style, Nolan has emotion filled story telling) and Hans Zimmer's score just elevates a film. It all depends on the pacing and dialogue, I hope it's not too cheesy or flat. If this was completely in Nolan's hands I would be a lot more comfortable. Synder could pull this off but his previous films force me to be a little reserved in my prediction (and the hype for this is insanely high).

May 26 - 02:37 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

78% Nolan and Zack Synder seem like a great pair up (Synder has that visual comic book style, Nolan has emotion filled story telling) and Hans Zimmer's score just elevates a film. It all depends on the pacing and dialogue, I hope it's not too cheesy or flat. If this was completely in Nolan's hands I would be a lot more comfortable. Synder could pull this off but his previous films force me to be a little reserved on my prediction (and the hype for this is insanely high).

May 26 - 02:36 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

78% Nolan and Zack Synder seem like a great pair up (Synder has that visual comic book style, Nolan has emotion filled story telling) and Hans Zimmer's score just elevates a film. It all depends on the pacing and dialogue, I hope it's not too cheesy or flat. If this was completely in Nolan's hands I would be a lot more comfortable. Synder could pull this off but his previous films force me to be a little reserved on my prediction+the hype is insanely high.

May 26 - 02:35 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

78% Nolan and Zack Synder seem like a great pair up (Synder has that visual comic book style, Nolan has emotion filled story telling) and Hans Zimmer's score just elevates a film. It all depends on the pacing and dialogue, I hope it's not too cheesy or flat. If this was completely in Nolan's hands I would probably be more comfortable, Synder could pull this off but his previous films force me to be a little reserved on my prediction+the hype is getting insanely high.

May 26 - 02:34 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

78% Nolan and Zack Synder seem like a great pair up (Synder has that visual comic book style, Nolan has emotion filled story telling) and Hans Zimmer's score just elevates a film. It all depends on the pacing and dialogue, I hope it's not too cheesy or flat. If this was completely under Nolan's hands I would probably be more comfortable, Synder could pull this off but his previous films force me to be a little reserved on my prediction+the hype is getting insanely high.

May 26 - 02:34 AM

Tyler Mills

Tyler Mills

I want to say higher than 90% but Zack Snyder has nothing ever higher than 75%

May 25 - 02:16 PM

Marko Erli?

Marko Erli?

90% or even higher, I really hope it blows up my mind

May 25 - 07:29 AM

Steven V.

Steven Vo

Between 87-95%, because of how some people don't like how dark this film looks. Personally , I think this is will be the summer movie of the year.

May 23 - 11:01 PM

Max Gilbert

Max Gilbert

You wanna bet?

May 27 - 04:17 AM

Dennis Arthur

Dennis Arthur

93%
"Multi-layered story with massive amount of action, this spells a stunning return to form by Zack Snyder, who directs probably one of the best Superman movies ever made."

May 6 - 04:57 PM

Ocram Immorto

Ocram Immorto

That's gotta be the whole point of this, they're combining a stellar cast, a director that creates stunning visuals, and a Nolan and David S. Goyer, the masterminds behind the Dark Knight trilogy wrote the story for this.

May 26 - 07:09 AM

Negro  W.

Negro Wilson

David Goyer is nothing of a mastermind

May 26 - 09:16 AM

Imthiaz Muhassin

Imthiaz Muhassin

94%
"Complex, gritty and visually astounding, Zack Snyder's adaptation of Superman shows purity and a great opportunity to open doors for DC comic universe."

May 2 - 10:01 AM

Max Gilbert

Max Gilbert

That's a strong prediction there.

May 27 - 04:18 AM

Nihal Bhat

Nihal Bhat

93%
one of the best superhero movies ever created, with a wonderful cast and some of the most cutting edge and intense action sequences ever put to film. It is filled with depth and meaning. It is one for the ages.

Apr 27 - 05:52 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

im not good with the consensus, but i will go with 88%

Apr 25 - 05:29 PM

Lucas C. Bertoni

Lucas Bertoni

65%

Strong performances from a well-rounded cast help to add emotion to this eager reboot of the Superman franchise, but even Nolan's creative talent can't completely overcome Zack Snyder's bombastic direction.

Apr 25 - 01:14 PM

Jacob Miller

Jacob Miller

86% "Zack Snyder's Man of Steel is a compelling and riveting addition to the Superman franchise and with beautiful visual effects and plenty of emotional resonance, it succeeds at being a great Superman, and superhero film."

Apr 23 - 03:37 PM

David Lo Pan

EntertainMeOrDie .

5%
Juvenile even by Superman 4 standards, this fifth installment offers stale pop culture gags that generate few laughs.

Oops, sorry, wrong movie...

Apr 21 - 09:42 PM

Dan Park

Dan Park

114%

"Man of Steel deftly blends humor and gravitas, taking advantage of the perfectly cast Antje Traue to craft a loving, nostalgic tribute to an American pop culture icon."

Apr 20 - 03:28 PM

John Tyler

J *

You can't go over 100%. It's basic logic.

Apr 20 - 06:06 PM

Kyle Lillooet

Kyle Lillooet

He's superman he can defy all logic.

May 25 - 08:59 AM

John Tyler

J *

88% "Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan's reboot of the Superman franchise is a breathtaking, very well-acted, action-filled, and storydriven retelling of the legendary comic book character, featuring a terrific screenplay with heart as well as fantastic visual effects to boot."

Apr 20 - 12:30 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile