More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

DONT DO IT!!!

Dear Man of Steel movie,

Please don't disappoint me like Iron Man 3 did. My hopes and dreams of a great comic movie rest on you!!

Hahah....Seriously though, I think this one is going to be a great one. I hope I'm not wrong, because I said the same thing about IM3, and boy that was a botch.
Migs Rodriguez
05-17-2013 06:24 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Magoo

Ashley Taken

It would really suck if General Zod turned out to be an actor.

Jun 11 - 03:21 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

hkh

Jun 1 - 09:38 PM

John Tyler

J *

Iron Man 3 was fantastic.

Jun 1 - 05:19 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

fantastically terrible.....okay maybe terrible is too harsh, but I just wasn't amazed by IM3. I was so hyped up, but left the theater like "womp womp"

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It was okay.

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Iron Man 3 was pretty damn good, admit it.

Jun 1 - 02:48 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Didn't like it. I was rather disappointed. To each their own though

Jun 11 - 03:19 PM

Steven Martone

Steven Martone

Go watch Star Trek... Fabulous movie...

May 18 - 06:39 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

That would be the most logical choice.

Jun 1 - 03:26 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Star Trek 2 was awesome. I loved the scene where they are getting shot at coming out of hyper speed

Jun 11 - 03:19 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

That was one of the coolest scenes for sure.

??????? ????????

??????? ????????

FINALLY A MAN WITH REASON PLANTED IN HIS HEAD!!!

May 18 - 11:47 AM

cfergojr

Christopher Fergo

It won't disappoint!

May 17 - 07:51 AM

Kristina Havenhand

Kristina Havenhand

Agreed

Jun 2 - 01:51 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

You can't guarantee that...