More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

How many weeks can Man of Steel stay at #1?

It is a no brainer that MoS will be #1 its opening weekend but with World War Z and Monsters U coming out the following week, I feel competition will be stiff.
Cainan Myracle
05-21-2013 05:58 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Dave Netherton

Dave Netherton

Just 1 week sadly...Monsters Inc comes out the following week

May 28 - 02:18 AM

tej p.

tej patel

3 weeks at most

May 22 - 01:41 AM

Matthew Martino

Matthew Martino

I give it at least 6 weeks

May 21 - 02:18 PM

cfergojr

Christopher Fergo

I doubt it'll be as stiff as what Star Trek is currently going up against. Which is sad cuz ST:ID was leaps and bounds better than IM3, but its making no money.

May 21 - 06:43 AM

Cainan Myracle

Cainan Myracle

Yea its going to be a rough weekend for ST. I am not sure why it has made such low numbers

May 21 - 07:09 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile