More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Comic Book movies are for the Dull Minded

Honestly how many damn sequels and rehashes do you people need? It is the same ol shit over and over. Predictable bullshit. I understand small children like my son liking it, but grown ass adults?
Jimbo Franks
05-23-2013 11:06 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Fight me, you anal polyp.

Jun 9 - 04:24 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

You're dull minded if you think that.

Jun 9 - 03:02 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

What's even funnier is that all these people whose penises are erect over seeing the trailers for this movie, are all the same people who complain about reboots, remakes and sequels coming out all the time.

So, remember that you comic book reading idiots. When you're standing in line to see this piece of crap, remember that you're tired of seeing these talent-less reboots that exist just to make money.

Jun 9 - 10:32 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Shut the fuck up. I don't really like movies based on comic books and I REALLY don't like comic books either, but how can you possibly say that the folks who enjoy them are the same folks who complain about reboots? You're talking out of your ass.

Jun 9 - 10:41 AM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Because I've met them, and I've talked to them. I know them by name, and I've heard them do this. That's how I can know. I'm not talking out of my ass. I'm stating things based on facts. You know? Facts? Not opinions.

Jun 9 - 04:14 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Superhero movies are different. There is no way to make a superhero film without it being a reboot or sequel. Also you are talking out of your ass. Just because a few people do this does not mean that everyone does.

Jun 9 - 04:17 PM

Blondie

No Name

I hate how you put one sort of people in the same group with a completely different type of people. There are people who like comic book/superhero movies and don't mind a reboot or remakes or sequels. I'm one of those people and I've learned that there is no problem to begin with if you can think of a counterexample.

Jun 9 - 04:21 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

wow, you're a fucking retarded. Just because you met a few people who do think like that doesn't mean the majority think that. If I met a Muslim guy who supported al-qaeda, does that mean all Muslims support al-qaeda?

Jun 11 - 09:22 AM

Joseph  E.

Joseph Enoch

Are you the same dumbfuck that thinks all Muslims are terrorist?

Jun 11 - 09:13 AM

Diego Tutweiller

And yet... you gave Vegas Vacation 10/10 stars. You are so low that the boot of man cannot crush you, sir. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Jun 1 - 07:25 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Thank you Mr. DU, that gave me a good belly rumbling chuckle.

Jun 1 - 09:03 PM

Max M.

The Dude

Hey look, it's the guy from the Fast & Furious 6 Forum. Now I'm not gonna disrespect you and say your opinion doesn't matter just because you loved Texas Chainsaw 3D and That's My Boy 'cause it's all just opinion. I'll always respect other people's opinions even if they don't necessarily respect mine. So post as many threads and comments expressing you're opinion that degrades other people. But what you're asking is that other people should respect your opinion but you don't have to respect their opinions. You're not gonna hear any more shit from me but other might not be so noble.

Jun 1 - 06:56 PM

Diego Tutweiller

"Well, that's just... like... your opinion, man..."

Jun 1 - 07:24 PM

John Tyler

J *

Gee, I never knew that every movie has to be as good as a Stanley Kubrick film.

Jun 1 - 05:39 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

You gave Texas Chainsaw 3-dicks 5 stars, you have no right to be calling people idiots

May 29 - 07:27 AM

John Tyler

J *

I had mixed feelings towards Texas Chainsaw 3D. But you're right, this guy is an asshole if he's just gonna flat-out call us idiots only because we like comic book films.

Jun 1 - 05:35 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Oh shut up you uptight prick. Who the fuck cares if "grown-ass" adults want to watch a superhero film? Hell, most superhero/comic book films nowadays are generally geared more towards adults.

May 27 - 04:12 PM

Jesse Griffith

Jesse Griffith

Go watch your boring, pretentious wannabe art house flicks and leave the "predictable bullshit" to us "dull minded" individuals. Asshole.

May 27 - 08:27 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

No need to insult art house flicks since they are some of the best movies around. This guy does not watch them. He gave Vegas Vacation 10/10.

Jun 9 - 10:39 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

LOL

Jun 9 - 03:03 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

You don't like comic books. Good for you. Not everyone has to agree with your opinion, nor does it make them stupid, dumb, etc.

Shallow thinking...WOMP WOMP

May 27 - 07:17 AM

jvcarroll

James C.

Comic books and their resulting films are merely modern takes on classic mythology. There's nothing inherently good or bad about them. Their is no arbitrary age-appropriation to them either. This is a case of something you either like or you don't. The personal judgment of others is unnecessary and dull-minded. Every film is make-believe.
A picture like this usually has a good message and it's also big business that makes a lot of grown-ass adults a lot of grown-ass money. If they didn't, no one would make them anymore.

May 27 - 04:28 AM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Yep. A great message. The message of this movie? Let another director figure out how to make the movie (Richard Donner), and let him go through the struggle of trying to figure out how to turn this comic book into a film. Then, once it's become old, come in, do none of the hard work of trying to figure out how to make it work as a film, and simply copy the things that worked from their film, and put it into your film and up the visuals. That's the message of this movie.

Jun 9 - 10:39 AM

Stuart Meczes

Stuart Meczes

Movies are generally created for one purpose, to entertain those watching them - either through comedy, action, horror or suspense etc. Comic book movies do this just as effectively as any other movie, although naturally more geared towards action. In addition as new directors and scriptwriters take over, the whole perspective on the characters can be dramatically altered creating fresh experiences, as well as them becoming more sophisticated. Take the Dark Knight Trilogy for example - compare that to Batman and Robin or Batman Forever. Did we need a 'rehash'? Hell yes! Man of Steel looks to follow that trend - an intelligent but also fun superhero flick that will rebirth the character. I love them and will never stop going to see them as long as they keep increasing the fun and impact. You Deniz, are a troll who has nothing better to do than try and wind people up. Go and watch some more lame bullshit with your kid and leave the posting to intelligent people.

May 27 - 12:47 AM

The Reaper

Iron Will

You are 100% DEAD WRONG. Movies are created to make a profit for the people making them. Anything else is nothing more than a byproduct.

May 27 - 03:43 AM

Stuart Meczes

Stuart Meczes

Actually you are wrong. I agree that some STUDIOS want to just make money. But your sweeping generalised statement ignores directors who love films and want to create art, writers who want people to love what they wrote, and actors who want people to really enjoy the parts they played. As with all things there are always those who are only out for money, (and who doesn't want to be rich these days?)but entertainment is definitely NOT simply a byproduct.

May 27 - 08:29 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Yeah, that's a pretty stigmatized and cynical way of looking at the industry.

Jun 9 - 02:24 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Wow. I guess we all have a genius here. Ok there Mr. Genius, what movies are not for the Dull Minded? Please do share you vast knowledge of 'watchable' cinema with the rest of the class. Or are you just a Dull Minded troll like Carlos Lo (aka Dorkitos Carlost Locos Trollacos) and that EMOD clown?

May 26 - 07:23 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

I'm not a clown. You're a bitch, though.

May 26 - 08:14 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Look everyone, the clown speaks.

Jun 1 - 09:05 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

dumbfuck

Jun 8 - 12:47 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Citizen Kane is an example of watchable cinema.

Jun 9 - 10:34 AM

Blondie

No Name

Mr. Michael, you're fucking retarded. Just needed to say that even though I probably don't need to say it because you probably get told that every day. Obvious troll is obvious.

May 26 - 03:21 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

He's not retarded just because you don't like his opinion, you stupid asshole.

May 26 - 08:14 PM

Blondie

No Name

No, Mr. Wiseau, he's retarded because his opinion is degrading other people.

May 27 - 06:33 AM

Blondie

No Name

Sounds like someone else I know, Mr. Wiseau.

May 27 - 03:49 PM

Shoib Bappi

Shoib Bappi

Awww ... look at that troll. Some self important moron who thinks the world gives a two bit about his so called 'opinion'
Sooo ADORABLE ... like a little ignored child ! ^_^

May 25 - 05:12 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

If you don't give a shit about his opinion, than why did you comment?

May 26 - 08:13 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Fuck your retarded, just because we commented doesn't mean we give a shit, it just means we want the OP to know that he/she should stop because nobody really cares

May 27 - 08:06 AM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Yes. It does mean you give a shit, you moron. If nobody cared, then there wouldn't be a response.

Jun 9 - 10:34 AM

Joseph  E.

Joseph Enoch

Andrew, No it doesn't you fucktard. If someone keep posting a thread, doesn't mean it's time to tell him to shut the fuck up? what a dumbfuck

Jun 11 - 09:12 AM

Alex Gravlin

Alex Gravlin

"Yes. How dare I enjoy things that are fun. I am a fool. I understand now that I must spend all of my time filling out W2's."

HAHA. You win, sir.

May 24 - 05:21 PM

Tommy Shelden

Tommy Shelden

Yes. How dare I enjoy things that are fun. I am a fool. I understand now that I must spend all of my time filling out W2's.

May 24 - 12:08 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I wasn't aware that every movie was supposed to be Amadeus.

May 24 - 07:58 AM

Billy Bone

Billy Bone

youre right. id much rather see another rehashed texas chainsaw movie.

May 24 - 12:54 AM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Or a sequel to a rehash of Spiderman. Or yet another reboot of the Batman series, and its many inevitable sequels. Or another Hulk movie. Or the sequels to the Avengers.

Jun 9 - 10:35 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile