More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Least Favorite Superhero Movie

Easiest decision I've ever made: Batman & Robin
Cody H.
06-4-2013 03:05 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Andrew Targaryen

Andrew *

Batman and Robin, obviously. I actually really hated the 1966 Batman too

Jun 7 - 07:32 AM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

How could you hate the 1966 one? I thought that it was hilarious.

Jun 7 - 08:02 AM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

I haven't see too many bad ones (never seen Batman and Robin, Catwoman, Superman IV: The Quest for Peace, etc.), but Ghost Rider was pretty horrendous. Nicolas Cage in that movie was just...........bizarrely terrible. Honestly one of the weirdest and worst performances in a movie ever, in my opinion

Jun 6 - 05:56 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Probably Fantastic 4 to be honest. At least Batman and Robin had the "so bad it's good" factor going for it.

Jun 6 - 04:33 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Now that I think about it... Catwoman and Batman & Robin.

Jun 6 - 04:00 PM

Alex Maverick

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Batman & Robin wins.

Jun 6 - 03:54 PM

Stuart Macpherson

Stuart Macpherson

Batman And Robin, The Green Lantern And Ghost Rider.

Jun 5 - 02:10 AM

Killer Jay

Jay Catler

Avengers.

Jun 4 - 05:28 PM

Killer Jay

Jay Catler

Avengers.

Jun 4 - 05:28 PM

Blondie

No Name

Catwoman. Despise that one.

Jun 4 - 05:22 PM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

Ghost Rider. I had to get face surgery to fix the scorched skin.

Jun 4 - 03:33 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

The live action Spawn movie.

Jun 4 - 03:31 PM

Marcus Ciubal

Marcus Ciubal

Yup. Batman and Robin. Catwoman is the runner-up

Jun 4 - 03:24 PM

Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker

Batman & Robin. There are many bad comic films, but this is Batman, so it borders on sacrilege. And it cost in excess of $100 million to produce. Inexcusable.

Jun 4 - 03:18 PM

John Tyler

John *

Captain America from 1990.

Jun 4 - 03:13 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I forgot about that one! Absolutely terrible.

Jun 4 - 03:16 PM

John Tyler

John *

It makes Spawn, Steel, Batman & Robin, and Catwoman look like Star Treks II, III, IV, and VI.

Jun 4 - 05:00 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Steel and Batman & Robin.

Jun 4 - 03:10 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile