More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Amazing directors

Akira Kurosawa

Quentin Tarantino

Christopher Nolan

There are many great Filmmakers out there but these 3 are the ones that have my trust when it comes to film.
Mr k.
06-8-2013 05:02 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Any filmmaker that doesn't sit on their ass and make comic book movie after comic book movie after comic book movie. In other words, not Zack Snyder or Christopher Nolan.

Jun 9 - 10:30 AM

This comment has been removed.

Mr k.

Mr khan

"maroon" yeah that sounds about right.

Jun 8 - 10:25 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

You've never watched looney toons?

Jun 8 - 10:26 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Not much.

Jun 8 - 10:28 PM

word m.

word master

Anthony Minghella

Jun 8 - 09:17 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Hey, Khan. There is already a thread like this.

Jun 8 - 08:26 PM

Killer Jay

Jay Catler

Jesus, Tranny, this is why we aren't friends. You're rude.

Jun 8 - 08:37 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I thought we were. This is news to me.

Jun 8 - 08:39 PM

Killer Jay

Jay Catler

You're not on my friend list, so you aren't.

Jun 8 - 08:56 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Well then, please except my request of friendship.

Jun 8 - 09:28 PM

Killer Jay

Jay Catler

Very well.

Jun 8 - 09:40 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Well i am not trying to get the highest talked about thread by asking random questions that have nothing to do with the movie... i am just saying my own opinion.

Jun 8 - 10:30 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

How is that better?

Jun 9 - 04:50 AM

Blondie

No Name

Mine are Scorsese, Tarantino and Abrams even thought Chris Nolan's up there.

Jun 8 - 05:19 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile