More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Worst Shows Ever Made

Allen Gregory, Brickleberry, Crossroads, Secret Life of the American Teenager, House of Payne, AfterMASH, Ferris Bueller
John Tyler
J *
06-10-2013 04:32 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Pretty much any of those fake reality shows on TLC. It's supposed to be "The Learning Channel" yet half the shows that air on it are pretty much turning viewers into maroons.

Jun 10 - 01:00 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Real Housewives of [insert trashy part of America].

Jun 10 - 12:46 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

My ex girlfriend used to love those shows and she would make me watch with them. Thankfully, there's now an "ex" in front of "girlfriend."

Jun 10 - 12:57 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

My girlfriend loves 'em. She knows they're trash, but she likes when they yell at each other.

Also, Toddlers in Tiaras is just...wrong. Child protective services should take all those kids from those disgusting "parents".

Jun 10 - 01:05 PM

John Tyler

J *

Sad to say, it's a bigger crime against humanity than ay spoof by Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer.

Jun 10 - 01:13 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Now there's Dance Moms on Lifetime. I agree, David, it's just disgusting.

Jun 10 - 01:13 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

Pretty Little Liars

Jun 10 - 12:44 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Anything Nick makes anymore. Just...horrible.

Jun 10 - 04:47 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Agreed. There's not one good show on there anymore.

Jun 10 - 04:49 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Yeah. Drake and Josh was their last good one. That was funny, you can tell everyone was having fun with it and they made cliché situations at least a little bit more interesting. Everything they make now is poorly scripted, just for kids, doing things for the sake of doing them and not one of them being good in any way possible.
Sorry for the rant but I've had to sit through all of those shows and they're just SO bad.

Jun 10 - 04:57 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Totally agree with you, man. Victorious is just about a bunch of rich hipster sluts who do dumbass stuff and wear skimpy outfit. All the shows on there are commercial as hell.

Jun 10 - 05:00 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

The worst part is that they think they're being inventive and they're not. Fred is the best example of that.

Jun 10 - 05:03 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Most definitely.

Jun 10 - 05:06 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Even the animated shows. That new one is trying to be good satire covered by stupid cartoon characters but just ends up being too stupid, so the satire they try to have, get's lost and also just seems like a contrivance. Those shows are the reason I don't watch TV anymore.

Jun 10 - 05:10 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Agreed. There are maybe 5 good shows still on T.V.. That's about it though.

Jun 10 - 05:13 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

All the rest of them get cancelled. Man, I hate when they do that.

Jun 10 - 05:17 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

That's why I hate Fox so much. They constantly screw over Joss Whedon and cancel their best shows.

Jun 10 - 05:24 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

I absolutely adored Firefly so I got mad when they cancelled that. I haven't checked out Dollhouse but I'm sure it's going to be great. If they ruin the Avengers show just because it's Whedon, people are going to kill whoever did it.

Jun 10 - 05:28 AM

John Tyler

J *

Speaking of Nick, iCarly was tolerable even though I only watched 5 episodes of it. And SpongeBob is fucking crap nowadays. To me, the only SpongeBobs that exist are the first three seasons, the first movie, and Atlantis SquarePantis. That's it. The rest? Nonexistent garbage. Also, Fox is one of the worst TV companies ever known to man. They cancelled Family Guy fucking twice, they fuck with Joss Whedon, and they cancelled The Sarah Connor Chronicles, one of their best shows. RUPERT MURDOCH AND TOM ROTHMAN ARE FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL DUMBSHITS!

Jun 10 - 12:35 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Trust me, ICarly got worse as it went along. I agree on SpongeBob. It's horrible now.

Jun 10 - 01:08 PM

John Tyler

J *

Well, TBH, I never saw the entire series. The only episides I've ever seen were iParty with Victorious, iFight Shelby Marx, iQuit iCarly, iCarly Awards, and iGo to Japan. They were 50/50 at best. I never saw any of the other episodes.

Jun 10 - 01:15 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Work It
Brickleberry
Fred: The Show (WORST SHOW EVER I SWEAR IT)
Secret Life of the American Teenager

My friend dared me to watch Fred: The Show. ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES I'VE EVER MADE. It's obnoxious as hell, lazily written, and simply just one of the most poorly put together shows I've ever seen.

Jun 10 - 04:45 AM

John Tyler

J *

I've heard of Fred. Luckily, I never bothered to watch his bullshit.

Jun 10 - 12:32 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile