More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Why are there no reviews yet?

I am very excited for Man of Steel but this worries me... Its hard for me to get excited for something that wont let anyone see it... It never turns out pretty.
Justin D.
06-10-2013 02:32 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Craig H.

Craig Hawins

The red carpet premier event is happening now, so I expect them to come rolling in soon!

Jun 10 - 03:04 PM

Eldest2005

Christopher Aull

Some critics and select audiences do get to see the movie at least a week or two before the movie opens to the public. But they are sworn to secrecy until the embargo has been lifted, which I heard will be later tonight. After today, the reviews are going to swarming over the next few days. Some movies may get reviews posted two weeks or more before release (i.e. Avengers, Skyfall, Iron Man 3, Star Trek Into Darkness), though some may prefer more secrecy until the week of it's release, like reviews for TDKR didn't get posted on RT until July 16, four days before opening.

Jun 10 - 02:53 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

There is an embargo that is ending later today.

Jun 10 - 02:33 PM

John Tyler

J *

Yeah, it's gonna end in five hours and four minutes.

Jun 10 - 02:56 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile