More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

No reviews yet?

Why? It comes out in 4 days.
Krispy Kreme Sloppy Joe
06-10-2013 04:45 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

The Master of Movies

The Master of Movies

I hope it's good...if it sucks then Superman movies are done.

Jun 10 - 05:53 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Premiere is tonight

Jun 10 - 05:07 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

There is a review embargo until later tonight.

Jun 10 - 04:46 PM

Krispy Kreme Sloppy Joe

Krispy Kreme Sloppy Joe

I will check in tomorrow then. I will see it regardless of whet the critics say. I am just curious what the RT score would be and if the critics did like it. JL and any non-batman movies depend on good reviews.

Jun 10 - 05:15 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile