More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

"whatever" ?

i mean ready that is your reason??? god dam at least do your job right you fucking lowlife.
Penny
06-10-2013 10:45 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

Agreed. Fuck the critics. NOTHING satisfies them

Jun 11 - 10:23 AM

Jb Yong

Jb Yong

whatever seems very unprofesssional and lazy for reviewer. She seems jaded and tired by action that has come up in other blockbuster hero movies - avengers, iron man etc. Even if action is immense and citywide, Shes saying if you don't like blockbuster action you won't like this movie.

Jun 11 - 09:04 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

72% is a good score, Ashley. I understand your frustration but you're going to see the movie and chances are, you're going to love it. Isn't that all that matters? :)

Jun 11 - 08:03 AM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

not for something i have been waiting for for years

Jun 11 - 08:12 AM

Market Man

Eric Shankle

I think the score will go downhill once more critics start reviewing. Probably around 60% and maybe even 50%... hopefully not.

Jun 11 - 08:42 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Even so, I was anxiously waiting the release of Evil Dead ever since I heard the announcement about the remake. I thought the film deserved to finish in the 80's but, no such luck. I still saw it and had an excellent time without being burdened by rotten reviews. I'm only suggesting that you guys should try and do the same.

Jun 11 - 08:53 AM

John S.

John Smith

Some of these reviews shouldn't even be rotten. The Village Voice was a positive review and the Dallas one gave it a B-. Why are they marked rotten?

Jun 11 - 08:56 AM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

I can't really explain that.

Jun 11 - 09:01 AM

Alivia Smith

Alivia Smith

....lol..........

Jun 11 - 05:36 AM

Herson Cruz

Herson Cruz

It's currently sitting at 71%, so I guess many critics' reaction to this movie is "whatever".

Jun 11 - 04:41 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

71% is a good score.

Jun 11 - 04:42 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Calm down, some people didn't like this movie. You havn't even seen it yet and you're raging over some bad reviews.

Jun 11 - 04:38 AM

Market Man

Eric Shankle

That being the headline is a bit ridiculous but his actual review is well written.

Jun 10 - 11:12 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile