More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

So this got less than Iron man 3 and Superman returns, can someone explain this?

Dunno what's going on
James De Bello
06-12-2013 03:28 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Ausautas V.

Ausautas V.

I like Man of Steel better. A different vision, a little dreary, but more heart than Iron Man 3, which was mostly flash-bangs. Those red hot people just sucked.

Superman Returns was mostly boring people talking on a screen. Superman the absentee father? Blech.

Jul 6 - 03:40 AM

Elijah Obasanya

Elijah Obasanya

Saw Iron Man 3 again last night. Extremely underrated film. People let the mandarin situation cloud their judgement. As I did. I was able to go in and watch it again knowing who was pulling the strings, and I was able to appreciate the greatness of the film as a result. And that Airplane scene, as well as the Iron Army one was simply EPIC.

Also, people keep forgetting that TDKR pulled the same stunt with their villain. Talia Al Ghul ended up being the real villain. Bane was simply a pawn.

Jun 12 - 11:34 PM

Rachit Goyal

Rachit Goyal

Get your facts straight my friend. Bane was not simply a pawn, Bane was the man in charge of everything. Throughout the entire movie, it was Bane who was doing everything. Talia just showed up for 5 minutes, doesn't really make her the main villain.

Jul 14 - 06:36 AM

Movie Person

Movie Person

That means that either Bane was built up as a primary villain, only to be revealed as a smokescreen, or Talia was an immensely disappointing final villain in Rises. Either way, condemning Iron Man 3, and praising Rises is hypocritical.

Jul 18 - 09:41 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

hk

Jun 12 - 12:40 PM

Kal E.

Kal El

When you see the movie, you'll understand.
It's not a Superman story. Just because the S is on the chest doesn't make it Superman. It is pretty dull and lifeless. A crybaby Superman doesn't work.

Jun 12 - 12:25 PM

Melvin Odhiambo

Melvin Odhiambo

iron man 3 is more interesting to watch because we were curious of what happens in post avengers

Jun 12 - 11:53 AM

Market Man

Eric Shankle

Hm, maybe it is not as good as those films.

Jun 12 - 11:05 AM

Market Man

Eric Shankle

Hm, maybe it's not as good as though films.

Jun 12 - 11:05 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

*face palm*

Jun 12 - 10:30 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It's not the final score.

Jun 12 - 03:58 AM

Michael Indo

Michael Indo

Tomatometer scores very rarely go up.

Jun 12 - 10:29 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Well, most summer blockbusters like Man of Steel get at least 150 reviews eventually. And considering that this only has 59 reviews at the moment, I think there might be change. Good or bad, I don't know.

Jun 12 - 12:42 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile