More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I just have to wonder...

First off i have not seen this film yet and i am hoping to love it just the same as what happened with Zack's 300 and last years Hobbit.

However i do wonder how Chris Nolan would have done as the filmmaker. I mean most reviewers are talking about to much action "which is bad i guess -_-"

Maybe the best thing would be a Zack&Nolan directed sequel.

With Nolan's amazing storytelling skills and emotion drama control in a film and Zack's amazing Action skills Imagine how great that would be.
Mr k.
06-12-2013 12:42 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Nolan should write the script. Goyer is kind of a hack.

Jun 12 - 02:28 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

They wrote it together...

Jun 12 - 02:29 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

No Nolan did not write it he helped with some of the story

Jun 12 - 02:40 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

So how is that not helping with the script? Is Nolan impervious to weaker story telling?

Jun 12 - 03:16 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Helping with some of the story = co writer... Is Nolan impervious to weaker story telling or something?

Jun 12 - 03:16 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

What is great about Zack Snyder's action. I've seen 300 and Sucker Punch, and the action sucked in both. What great action are you talking about?

Jun 12 - 02:18 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

They're saying that Snyder should direct the action and Nolan should do the story and everything else.

Jun 12 - 03:17 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I have much more faith in Nolan than Snyder. I admit that I was unsettled because I knew Synder was solely directing this, and he's more of a visual director who can't seem to nail substance correctly. They should have paired up for this...hopefully they do in a sequel.

Jun 12 - 02:18 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

a sequel is in the works. no idea what Nolan would be doing this time around though.

Jun 12 - 02:27 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Actually, that would be epic on so many levels.

Jun 12 - 01:38 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

I know!!

Jun 12 - 02:16 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

That would be great!

Jun 12 - 12:59 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Hey ash