More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

The real question on everyone's mind is....

Will Man of Steel's tomatometer beat out Spider-Man 3?
Michael Indo
06-12-2013 04:43 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

These are all films based off comic books...Critics take them way too seriously and are too analytical. I think Nolan's Batman trilogy is the cause of it, raising the bar so high that no other Superhero movie can be taken less critically now.

Jun 12 - 05:50 PM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

Some of these reviews seem to only bash Snyder and not really,say much about the movie. Some of them say good things about the movie then give it a squashed tomato because they don't like Snyder. I can't say if the movie is good or not because I have not seen it but some reviews just don't make sense. To answer your question I do think it will beat Spider-Man 3

Jun 12 - 04:47 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

I think so too. SM3 was bad beyond words. I am sure the positive word of mouth will spread and many will fly (sorry I know that was bad) to the theater and see it.

Jun 12 - 04:55 PM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

I Couldn't have said it any better haha

Jun 12 - 04:57 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Exactly. Comic book fans will like it because comic book fans like any piece of crap comic book movie, and tell other stupid comic book fans to see it. Because other stupid comic book fans are stupid, they'll see it too.

If you can't get the critical praise as a reason to say this piece of crap is good, you can hope for financial success - because big hit means good movie, right?

Jun 12 - 05:34 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

NO! Can Superman defeat Venom? THAT is the real question.

Jun 12 - 04:46 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile