More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Is this movie really about to be rotten?!

I thought this movie was getting pretty good reviews?
C.J. H.
06-13-2013 07:16 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Lots of people enjoyed it. If you did, then other people's reviews shouldn't matter.

Jun 16 - 02:53 PM

John Stovall

John Stovall

It had an excellent script! are people just predisposed or not paying attention. Superman is apparently not allowed to have any interpretation that's heavier or more sophisticated than reeves version and in fact we'll just ignore any instances of anything that might make it so.

Jun 16 - 08:34 AM

John Abella

John Abella

It's one of those huge CGI movies that didn't bother to write a good script. I mean Sucker Punch was more enjoyable than this, much more.

Jun 16 - 07:25 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Nothing is less enjoyable than Sucker Punch, not even watching an old man get a prostate exam. Okay that was an exaggeration, but I think I've made my point.

Jun 16 - 07:28 AM

Kyle Lillooet

Kyle Lillooet

sucker punch is 10x better then dragonball evolution. I take that back 20x.

Jun 16 - 09:20 AM

John Abella

John Abella

You do realize Dragonball was meant to be a parody right?

Jun 16 - 09:21 AM

Nathaniel Byers

Nathaniel Byers

Deservedly so...

Jun 14 - 11:27 PM

Adam Taylor

Adam Taylor

As long as it stays above 50%, it is probably a decent movie.

Jun 13 - 05:11 PM

Sean Gall

Sean Gall

"Is this movie really about to be rotten?"
Yes, of course, as i predicted months ago....are you really surprised?

Jun 13 - 02:36 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

57% atm.

Jun 13 - 02:00 PM

Luis Perfecto

Luis Perfecto

I don't listen to critics because they can't change my mind about a film. When I know I'm going to like a film, I am literally going to like it. Critics deciding on whether or not "I" should like a a film is virtually impossible.

Jun 13 - 01:17 PM

Sean Gall

Sean Gall

Luis, no need to get defensive, if you like a movie thats your thing, no one ever said that reviewers are telling you what to like, Reviewers simply give a general consensus of a movie, some are biased but overall the general consensus is what counts.
Some people like shooting up heroine, or drinking and driving, or having sex with disease ridden hookers. That exactly make it good.

Jun 13 - 02:38 PM

Sean Gall

Sean Gall

Luis, no need to get defensive, if you like a movie thats your thing, no one ever said that reviewers are telling you what to like, Reviewers simply give a general consensus of a movie, some are biased but overall the general consensus is what counts.
Some people like shooting up heroine, or drinking and driving, or having sex with disease ridden hookers. That doesnt exactly make it good.

Jun 13 - 02:38 PM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

It's just another Snyder movie that doesn't live up to its trailers

Jun 13 - 01:04 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

C.J. bud, we were all wrong.

Jun 13 - 01:01 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

NYAHHH

Jun 13 - 12:56 PM

Animation  Fan

Animation Fan

It's rotten now, why? Can it really be that bad?

Jun 13 - 12:55 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Sorry, man.

Jun 13 - 08:43 AM

Keith Inman

Keith Inman

first iron man 3 now this. these critics who are constantly giving negativity to this movie like i said in my post are complete trolls

Jun 13 - 08:43 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Iron Man 3 got good reviews...

Jun 13 - 08:45 AM

Max M.

The Dude

He's probably saying that he hated Iron Man 3 and the critics gave it good reviews, and then he liked Man of Steel and critics gave it mixed reviews.

Jun 15 - 12:17 AM

John Stovall

John Stovall

Yep , I understand that on a certainly level. Got to agree with Iron man really disappointed but RDJ gave an excellent performance and things like that are valued more than story factors. I Iron man was a decent( but not great IMO) movie just a poor superhero or Iron man movie

Jun 16 - 08:36 AM

Ricardo Pizzi

Ricardo Pizzi

Nope it's officially rotten.

Jun 13 - 08:37 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

Critics hate good movies because they're all pretentious faggot who think they know it all but really they just failed at film school and now hate other peoples' work. There should be critics for critics' reviews so they can see how it feels to be "critiqued".

Jun 13 - 08:34 AM

Michael Indo

Michael Indo

And that's why the Avengers got bad reviews?

Jun 13 - 08:46 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Not anymore, bud. Not anymore.

Jun 13 - 07:17 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile