More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Who would win in a fight: Christopher Reeve in his prime, or Henry Cavill in his?

Very excited to hear what everyone has to say about this, and what this could mean relating to the success of either film.

Here are a few facts:

Henry Cavill's training regimen consisted of a lot of intensive circuit training combined with weight lifting. He trained for two and a half hours a day.

Christopher Reeve's training regimen started with running in the morning, then later two hours of heavy weightlifting, followed by ninety-minutes on the trampoline.

Reeve was trained by former British weightlifting champion David Prowse (who, interestingly, was the guy under the Darth Vader suit in the IV-VI Star Wars films).

Cavill was trained by Mark Twight, a dangerous and esteemed mountaineer; as well as the owner of Gym Jones, a functioning cult-like gym that aspires to enlightenment and rebellion achieved through exercise.
bennett g.
06-13-2013 09:41 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Andrew Targaryen

Andrew Targaryen

Cavill for sure.

Jun 15 - 09:36 AM

Shritan Varma

Shritan Varma

henry

Jun 15 - 07:46 AM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

Cavill. Easy.

Jun 15 - 07:45 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

reeve

Jun 15 - 06:57 AM

Nathaniel Byers

Nathaniel Byers

Reeve, no doubt.

Jun 15 - 12:30 AM

Benedict M.

Benedict McQuarrie

THEY WOULD ALL GET TOGETHER WITH CHASE NYLAND AND SUCK EACH OTHERS 2 INCH COCKS!!!!!

Jun 13 - 01:51 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Speak of the devil, it's Carlos Lo!

Jun 13 - 01:52 PM

Benedict M.

Benedict McQuarrie

I AM NOT CARLOS LO! I AM NOT SOME DUMBASS BEANER!

Jun 13 - 01:54 PM

Chase The Lost

Sorry, Carlos. My mistake.

Jun 13 - 01:55 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I don't think he's Carlos. He's not smart enough to be.

Jun 13 - 01:56 PM

Chase The Lost

Hm...point taken.

Jun 13 - 01:57 PM

bennett g.

bennett galef

What kind of a response is that?!

Jun 13 - 01:46 PM

Chase The Lost

Inside joke. You're the only one who cares about this shit lol.

Jun 13 - 01:49 PM

bennett g.

bennett galef

I know! And I'm annoyed because I was actually really excited to hear what people had to say.

Jun 13 - 02:24 PM

Chase The Lost

Damn lol. Now I feel like an ass...

Jun 13 - 02:26 PM

Chase The Lost

Carlos Lo

Jun 13 - 01:19 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

LOL So true.