More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Ps4 or Xbox One

Ps4
Magoo
06-13-2013 11:36 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Samuel Rowe

Samuel Rowe

PS4 easy for me. Game wise it all depends on personal tastes. I personally only want Titanfall on Xbox One, but I can get that on PC. On PS4 the exclusives I want are Infamous, Killzone, and Destiny. Also, Xbox One has to be online every 24 hours, can't sell, rent or borrow Xbox One games. With PS4 you can. Also, when you play Xbox One in a friends house, you have to check every 1 hour, which could ruin the fun. Also PS4 is more powerful but is $100 cheaper than Xbox One. But anyway it depends on taste. Xbox One definitely has more disadvantages with the online standpoint and stuff like that. But if you like Xbox One games more than I can see why you would wan to buy it. But PS4 games appeal to me way more. So I pick PS4.

Jun 13 - 02:22 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Man of Steel has become so irrelevant that people have already moved on.

Anyway, easily the PS4. I'm not going to consider an Xbox One, not just because it looks terrible, but because Microsoft should already be out of the console business. Once the gamers realized that the red ring of death existed, that should have been the end for Microsoft in the console business. Gamers should have recognized that Microsoft put out a defective product, and stopped trusting the company with consoles.

Kind of like Zack Snyder. Defective products after defective products. He shouldn't be in the business anymore.

Jun 13 - 01:34 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

I'm sorry, but can you ever give an opinion without being a douchebag? Just curious.

Jun 13 - 01:43 PM

Benedict M.

Benedict McQuarrie

SHUT THE FUCK UP, QUEER ASSHOLE!

Jun 13 - 01:49 PM

Chase The Lost

Dude, have you ever been outside your mother's basement?

Jun 13 - 01:50 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

I don't remember him saying that he was gay.

Jun 13 - 01:50 PM

Benedict M.

Benedict McQuarrie

I DON'T LIVE WITH MY MOM, ASSHOLE! I'M NOT 10 YEARS OLD LIKE YOU!

Jun 13 - 01:53 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Agreed, Chase.

Jun 13 - 01:51 PM

Chase The Lost

Lol it's enough already.

Jun 13 - 01:52 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

I'm not being a douchebag, and if I was, I'd just be blending in with the comic book fans.

Jun 13 - 01:52 PM

Chase The Lost

Well, I'm not a comic book fan, but hank you for proving my point.

Jun 13 - 01:53 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

I didn't prove any point. I was just stating a fact.

Jun 13 - 01:58 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

The fact that you're a douchebag. That's the point he said you just proved.

Jun 13 - 02:00 PM

Chase The Lost

Whilst making a snide remark about comic book fans which is kind of douchey. Dude, you make a lot of great points. I don't know why you can't just make them without being an asshole.

Jun 13 - 02:01 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

I'm not making snide remarks about comic book fans. I'm simply stating facts about them. That's not being douchey.

Jun 13 - 02:34 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Ps4. from what we know of it as of now you got to have many brain problems to want the xbox one

Jun 13 - 12:32 PM

Chase The Lost

Any company that creates a console that doesn't allow you to share your games with your friends is deplorable.

Jun 13 - 12:35 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

PS4, the NSA already watches me via phone, computer, and all that; last thing I want is them to watch me through a game console.

Jun 13 - 12:28 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I can afford both.

Jun 13 - 12:27 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Ps4. from what we know of it know you got to have many brain problems to want the xbox one

Jun 13 - 12:26 PM

John Tyler

J *

Both

Jun 13 - 12:20 PM

Chase The Lost

PS4 for many reasons.

Jun 13 - 11:56 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile