More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

2 things i did not expect

- The overall rating

- Chris Nolan is now part of a movie that is not fresh. O__O
Penny
06-13-2013 12:36 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Word of mouth > than a Tomato Score. However, it is nice to have the TS on par with your own POV.

Jun 13 - 03:43 PM

Sean Gall

Sean Gall

Really??? You honestly thought this was going to do well???
Also Nolan didnt have that much to do with it so dont get your fanboy panties in a huge wad....

Jun 13 - 02:48 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Why is that called for?

Jun 13 - 02:50 PM

Animation  Fan

Animation Fan

I know, I'm very shocked about this. I expected it to at least stay in the 60-70 percent rating.

Jun 13 - 12:57 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

same

Jun 13 - 02:41 PM

Chase The Lost

Well, he did say that he did next to nothing when it came to this film. Even though his name is on it, I personally wouldn't hold it against him. But yes, I'm pretty shocked at the poor ratings, to be honest.

Jun 13 - 12:40 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

yeah i get that and i am expecting that his own movie next year will be amazing like always both audience and critic wise while this one is mostly good audience wise.

Jun 13 - 12:49 PM

Chase The Lost

That's probably how it will stay, unfortunately.

Jun 13 - 12:54 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile