More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Have faith

Do not believe the False Prophets. They claim to know what movie you will or will not enjoy. You must be faithful to the True Decider: Yourself. My sons, you each have the True Critique. These False Prophets, or "critics" as they call themselves, attempt to dilute your Holy Opinion with the propaganda they release. You must not allow them to penetrate you. You must have faith in yourself. Only then may we prevail.
Magoo
06-13-2013 01:05 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I'm still gonna see it. I don't think the critics got it right this time. The people have spoken, and almost everyone said it was fantastic.

Jun 13 - 03:34 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

people need to stop being so sensitive. If you want to see it go and see it. I dont think in this case the critic scores will affect the movie box office that much. Iron man 3 got like a 78 and i thought it was crap.

The one thing ive gotten from consensus is the movie is choppy and there is action overload.

Jun 13 - 03:13 PM

This comment has been removed.

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

Exactly

Jun 13 - 01:33 PM

Herson Cruz

Herson Cruz

Ha! Bravo, good sir!

Jun 13 - 01:38 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

My son, your view is clouded. The Children of God in the Garden of Men have convinced themselves through the viewing of the trailer, provided by a theater, PC, smartphone, tablet or other Holy medium, that the movie is indeed good. If this movie received good reviews by the False Prophets, they would have done as they would have done without their critiques: watched the movie. Indeed my telling them to watch the movie in this instance would be redundant. However, as this movie is labeled a Rotten Tomato, which is known to spoil the Garden of the Mind, the Sons and Daughters of The Holy Father might hesitate to watch it. That, my son, is why I am imploring my fellow man to not let his mind be clouded by the Unholy Ones, who dare to pour brine in our vintage wine.

Jun 13 - 02:18 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

My son, you still do not understand. You must be a slow one. This will be my last attempt at explanation, as I am tired of repeating what was written before. I shall be as straightforward as possible.

A critic's opinion is not fact. It is an opinion. The only difference between an average viewer's opinion and a critic's opinion is the critic is paid to express his opinion (or he is bribed to express a different view). A person who does not agree with critics is not a retard, you sheeplike moron. A movie's quality cannot be defined by critics or the box office. A movie's quality is subjective to the viewer.

Jun 13 - 03:14 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Lol I fucking love reading your posts.

Jun 13 - 03:29 PM

Blondie

No Name

I laughed so much reading your posts on this thread. I agree with you, as well.

Jun 13 - 03:41 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

I appreciate your kind words, Chase and NMA.

Andrew, dear boy, you are finally grasping the concept. I though you were a lost cause, a hopeless slow kid who wanders the streets looking for his red toy truck. You might be more than that. Not only were you able to understand what I wrote, but you were able to demonstrate your understanding by providing an example. I am so proud of you, my son.

Jun 13 - 05:36 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Holy hell Andrew just deleted all his posts? What a bastard.

Jun 13 - 05:50 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Nope. These guys flagged it as spam.

Jun 13 - 05:55 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

I would come clean if I did. I flagged Benedict's posts but I left yours alone.

Jun 13 - 05:57 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

What the fuck, that never works; this site is broken beyond believe.

Jun 13 - 05:58 PM

Blondie

No Name

I never did. You probably deleted your own posts and tried to blame it on us because we're a "lower grade" than you.

Jun 14 - 02:13 PM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

You have the right to your opinion but face the fact that this movie doesn't live up to trailers.

Jun 13 - 01:13 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile