More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Holy Fanboy rage!!!

The Superman Fanboys are going absolutely insane over the reviews, they cant comprehend how this movie could be doing so poorly, its quite amusing although i think they may be forming an uprising.
Sean Gall
06-13-2013 02:26 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

u'l love it if u forget superman1&2 and leave their memories at home,but those 2 are such great piece of cinema, u just cant forget them and consequence will be a rise to comparison between SM1&2 and this movie and result will not be good bcoz this not is not better than SM1&2 and SM returns is also better than this one

Jun 16 - 03:08 AM

John Abella

John Abella

This movie is great if you are having trouble sleeping...

Jun 16 - 12:15 AM

Nathaniel Byers

Nathaniel Byers

Maybe because it really wasn't that great of a movie...

Jun 15 - 12:24 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

It's amusing how much of a hipster faggot you are.

Jun 13 - 10:18 PM

Abigail Dille

Abigail Dille

MAN OF STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 13 - 04:17 PM

Kyle Lillooet

Kyle Lillooet

I'll come back and comment after I see it on Saturday. From what I'v read there's too much action??? I don't really get how you can have too much in a superman movie. Wish the DBZ movie had "too much".

Jun 13 - 03:41 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Implying that Superman's supposed to be about action? Is there anything more to him?

Jun 13 - 04:19 PM

Kyle Lillooet

Kyle Lillooet

sure it's about him trying to come to terms with humanity blah blah blah, now go kick zods ass in 3D i'v read the comics.

Jun 13 - 10:08 PM

Jao Romero

Jao Romero

did you like Tansformers? (esp the sequels) if you did, then you'll like MoS.

Jun 13 - 10:14 PM

Kyle Lillooet

Kyle Lillooet

I did, but i guess i enjoy pure mindless action a lot more then some people. A lot of people really hated the movies.

Jun 14 - 11:20 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Yeah, I hate to do it, but I'm siding with Kyle here only on principle. Superman IS all about action. I mean, shit, you guys... he made his first appearance in ACTION COMICS #1.

Jun 14 - 11:27 AM

Kyle Lillooet

Kyle Lillooet

Well i just saw it and it was sooooooo gooood. Way better then expected.

Jun 16 - 12:00 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

David... WTF

Jun 13 - 03:36 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Sorry, Khan. It was too tempting. But I see it was all deleted...so...yeah. Whatever.

Jun 13 - 03:38 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I personally don't care what the critics are saying until I see the movie and formulate my opinion of it. However, Jeremy Jahns and Chris Stuckmann both gave this movie a good review, so there's a good chance that I'll like it as well.

Jun 13 - 03:15 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

I actually like jahns. Im thinking its not as bad as some critics are making it out to be. Im starting to wonder if snyder put in a ton of action just because returns and so little action in it

Jun 13 - 03:24 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

I think all of the Superman movies had very little action in them. Granted a few were good, but most were just boring.

Jun 13 - 03:39 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Lol

Jun 13 - 03:12 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Lol

Jun 13 - 03:12 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Lol