More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Never really care for critics

They have liked films like

Nanny McPhee Returns, Indiana Jones 4, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Me and Orson Welles , Chicken Run , Spy Kids and so on.

They have disliked Shutter Island, 300, The Last Samurai, The Butterfly Effect , the hobbit and so on.

The critics to me just an opinion that i can read online but i never let it affect me because they have liked many shit movies and hated on many great moves.

At the end i do not even care if they had given man of steel good reviews "would have been nice" but to be all honest i would have watched it and went "it is great" i do not watch a good movie and go "i like it because the critics said it was great". So make up your own opinion when you see the film.
Mr k.
06-13-2013 05:13 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

They also liked spielbergs War of the Worlds and hated Hook.
IM FED UP WITH THIS WORULD

Jun 14 - 08:58 PM

John Stovall

John Stovall

I have to admit theaudience ratings are more in line with my thinking. If two films and equal inmy mind and both have high audience ratings and one has a lower critic rating, I'll go for the one with the lower critic rating. Its probably more heroic and fun and frankly full of more subtleties and fewer plot holes.

Jun 14 - 08:53 PM

J.D Dean

J.D Dean

Hey don't diss Me and Orson Welles, that's Linklater at his best. Plus Shutter Island got pretty good reviews same with all those you listed save the Butterfly effected 60-70% doesn't equal bad it equals average to good

Jun 13 - 07:51 PM

Luis Perfecto

Luis Perfecto

Honestly, who the hell cares what score the damn critics gave for this film? People make it sound like they control their lives. Why the hell should this site's score even matter? It's just another review site, nothing more. There's nothing special about it. There is nothing that gives this site a superior status. I'm not letting a bunch of old bags tell me to enjoy a film or not. As long as you like it, why should it matter?

Jun 13 - 05:38 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Word, I used to take this site too seriously, but now, especially after seeing how biased the majority of rotten reviews have been towards Man of Steel, I'm only going to glance at the RT meter for movies that I'm debating seeing in theaters anyway.

Jun 13 - 05:49 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Honestly, if it's above 50% I'll see it.

Jun 13 - 05:51 PM

Luis Perfecto

Luis Perfecto

Honestly, who the hell cares what score the damn critics gave for this film? People make it sound like they control their lives. Why the hell should this site's score even matter? It's just another review site, nothing more. There's nothing special about it. There is nothing that gives this site a superior status. I'm not letting a bunch of old bags tell me to enjoy a film or not. As long as you like it, why should it matter?

Jun 13 - 05:37 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Jun 13 - 05:34 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

^_^ great thoughts.

Jun 13 - 05:24 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

In other words, if the movie you like has bad reviews, then don't care for the critics. If a movie you don't like has great reviews, then don't care for the critics. However, if a movie you like has great reviews and a movie you don't like has bad reviews, care for the critics.

Had the reviews been hugely positive, you'd be cheering in delight and calling it a genius film. However, since the critics are treating it like it may be a giant piece of crap made for stupid people, you're saying to not care for them. Good job.

President Pedro

President Pedro

Damn it Andrew this is the Internet, we're allowed to be hypocritical bastards.

Jun 13 - 05:26 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Maybe instead of going everywhere and spamming the same paragraph read the whole thing you lifeless cunt.

Jun 13 - 05:26 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

It is ok ash i had stopped giving a shit about him since yesterday. Don't give his life meaning my replying to him.

Jun 13 - 05:28 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

And you're a cynical douchebag. Congratulations. You might just be the next big film critic

Jun 13 - 05:28 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Awe...

Jun 13 - 05:39 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Nice. I totally, 100% agree.

Mr k.

Mr khan

Thanks man

Jun 14 - 01:49 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

No problem.

Jun 14 - 02:01 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Exactly, take them with a grain of salt. I only pay attention to film critics when they rate movies I am kind of over the fence of going to see. Man of Steel is something I've been waiting for and no RT meter is going to ruin that for me. A lot of biased reviews for this 1 and from what I've read from people who've already seen it, they already bought tickets for another screening and said it was fantastic.

Jun 13 - 05:16 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

did you see it yet?

Jun 14 - 01:49 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

If the film finishes with a 3% and someone goes to see the movie and loves it, then that's all that matters. As always, I agree with you, Khan.

Jun 13 - 05:14 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Thanks just minus our opinions on looper huh? lol

Jun 13 - 05:20 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

id probably pass on a 3 percent movie myself lol

Jun 14 - 07:39 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile