More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

JUST ONE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

So far Man of Steel has a 59% on the tomatometer...can it go higher. Thanks to my man Peter Travers this movie has a 59%.
Lenin Plazas
06-13-2013 05:42 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Lenin Plazas

Lenin Plazas

AWWWW CRAP!!!!!!!! 3 MORE!!!! COME ON!!!!

Jun 13 - 06:32 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I have a bad feeling some of these critics are watching these forums, joining in on the troll action.

Jun 13 - 06:00 PM

Shaun D.

Steven Harris

Then another shithead critic enters the scene and placed a rotten review.. Oh shit... I gave them an idea..

Jun 13 - 05:58 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

So close

Jun 13 - 05:51 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

LOL I'm with you dude, I'm hoping it can make it to at least a fresh 60, and I believe it will.

Jun 13 - 05:47 PM

Lenin Plazas

Lenin Plazas

Never mind make it has a 58%. TWO MORE COME ON!!!!!!!!!

Jun 13 - 05:43 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile