More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

257 Reviews?

Superman Returns had a total of 257 reviews, and right now Man of Steel still has only around 150. There's still 100 more reviews to go, so this can still swing upwards or just remain where it's at.
Keon Reza
06-13-2013 05:55 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Jao Romero

Jao Romero

@pedro, if push comes to shove, i alway listen to audience rating more than i do to critics' rating. as long as audience rating is abve 70, i could care less if critics give it a zero.

Jun 13 - 10:13 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

I have a feeling it will be in the sixties.

Jun 13 - 05:57 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Me too. I just can't fathom this movie being rotten when all is said and done. From all the footage and music I've seen and heard so far, I'd be really surprised if this turns out as bad as some of these critics are saying.

Jun 13 - 05:59 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Honestly, I don't consider the 50s rotten; to me the 50s say it's a toss up and has its flaws and good moments.

Jun 13 - 06:03 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

Exactly. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is my favorite movie and that finished at a 50%, so I really wouldn't worry about ratings.

Jun 13 - 06:05 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Good point.

Jun 13 - 06:09 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

In all honesty, bot critic and audience meters at times can be unreliable. Mostly on blockbusters, they can be very unreliable.

Jun 13 - 06:14 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile