More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Back from the midnight show

It was GREAT. It had great pace "a little more development would have been nice" on the better side it gives more time for Kal to suit up and become the symbol of HOPE. It was a great summer movie its action was the best i have since these last 2years and each character had a reason to be who they are "Zod" was a villain who had a reason behind him and that reason being bring krypton back and doing anything to do so. Superman has to rise up to become the leader in the fight to save mankind. The music by Han zimmer is as great as you expect it to be. I did not like that he became superman a bit to quick by which i mean it felt like he got the suit and bam he is superman. For the few 5-10mins it just felt like a guy in a red cape but Kal proves in time that he is Superman. The action which i kept hearing about is to much. well maybe it was hearing about it so much that made me seem to notice it less... i mean the last fight between Zod and superman man lasts like 5mins.

Over all i would give it a 9/10
Mr k.
06-13-2013 11:05 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

I was glad to see the audience score in the 80s. In a few days I will see it too and I have a feeling I will be part of that 80%+. WOO HOO! \m/

Jun 14 - 11:33 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

god, what the hell happened! from 89 to 58? fuck that

Jun 14 - 11:18 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

This is great news! I'm really glad you enjoyed it, man. You deserve it, especially in the aftermath of the troll invasion in this forum and with all the negative reviews given to this film lol.

Jun 14 - 06:47 AM

Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker

Saw the special screening at 7pm tonight, and I completely concur with you. Not sure if I ever been THIS at odds with a consensus RT score on here. Was completely blown away and disoriented when I left the theater.

Jun 14 - 12:22 AM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Supes vs Zod was an amazing fight!

Jun 14 - 12:20 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Glad to know you enjoyed it. I think most of us will

Jun 13 - 11:51 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Great to know ^_^

Jun 13 - 11:50 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Hey, names Gilmore. James T. Gilmore.

Jun 13 - 11:56 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

lol it is a movie site. if your going to use lame movie lines than this is the place :).

Jun 14 - 12:00 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Greatly appreciated! Haha

Jun 14 - 12:07 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

lol

Jun 14 - 05:42 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Ashley, are you a real person?

Jun 14 - 10:27 AM

AHungerArtist

ahungerartist ahungerartist

You do realize that picture is not her, right? The "proof" is so obviously not part of the original picture. Probably just another dude trolling.

Jun 14 - 07:19 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

No! Why did you point that out?! I was hoping nobody would notice!

btw, I'm not Ashley Taken, but it's amusing to see people treat "her" like an actual user!

Jun 14 - 10:16 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I'll leave you alone forever now.

Jun 13 - 11:56 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

That's good.

Jun 13 - 11:34 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile