why do you insult critics?

First thing: Chris Nolan is mya favourite director
Second thing: I like Snyder's movie, but i don't think he is the right person to direct a movie like this.
Snyder, talking abou watchmen and 300 ( I lie it), admitted that he had copied the shots from the original comics. Probably the movie has a bad review just because it has disappointed the high hype.
Read this:http://screenrant.com/superman-reboot-script-problems-sandy-81664/
Snyder wasn't Warner's first choice but the major needed a guy who could direct the movie in tight times, a guy who didn't care too much abou the story (instead of others directors such as Aronofsky o Duncan Jones)
Andrea Tesone
06-14-2013 04:25 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Alivia Smith

Alivia Smith

Because they do not like the critics view or opinion, of the movie.

Jun 14 - 11:06 AM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

They insult the critics because, for this particular movie, the critics are giving it bad reviews. If the critics were praising this movie, nobody here would be insulting them. They'd be treating the critics like they were the greatest people to ever exist. The point is, comic book fans are stupid, and all they care about is that movies based on their precious comics get good reviews, regardless of the quality of the movie itself. They insult the critics because they feel insulted that the critics aren't giving this movie the reviews they want it to. They're made because the critics are giving the movie the reviews that it deserves. Typical comic book fan behavior.

Jun 14 - 10:51 AM

Edgy Nyland

Edgy Nyland

Did a comic book fan steal your girl or something? Every time you post, you make a snide remark about comic book fans.

Jun 14 - 11:06 AM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Nope. I just know that comic book fans are stupid, and I know that they are here at the moment. It's important to mention it.

Jun 14 - 02:51 PM

John Stovall

John Stovall

Actually personally I think its not that they're giving bad reviews so much as unperceptive and viewed through Chris Reeve nostalgia goggles reviews. If Dark Knight Rises were held to the same standard I personally feel it would have gotten a much lower rating than Man of Steel has.

Jun 14 - 08:45 PM

scifimark

scifi mark

I only insult critics when they become unprofessional and get nasty in their reviews which happens far too often. It really should be fireable offense as far as im concerned. If i was employed at a place and acted like that where customers could see it I wouldnt be around for too long

Jun 14 - 06:31 AM

Andrea Tesone

Andrea Tesone

yes I know, I didn't write so well. my computer console is half broken. But, I mean Chris Nolan had to choose Aronosky or Duncan Jones, instead of Snyder

Jun 14 - 06:07 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Aaaaah I see what you meant. But your points aren't valid considering it's two years later and much about this project has changed.

Jun 14 - 04:53 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

What the hell are you talking about? Of course he took shots from the comic it has to follow the same storyline and pay tribute to the source material. Also, you're making assumptions based on one article. An article that was written two years ago. I respect your opinion, but please write a little clearer next time. For all I know I completely missed the point of your article due to lack of understanding. Not trying to be an asshole (although I'm sure I'm coming off as one)I'm just terribly confused by what you wrote.

Jun 14 - 04:44 AM

Andrea Tesone

Andrea Tesone

i liked 300 and watchmen

Jun 14 - 04:26 AM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile