More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I am compltely and utterly sick of this baby boomer generation...

That's it I have to say something. I am sick and tired of these bullshit baby boomers who review movies like this. They can't get over the fact that this is not your "Daddy's Superman." Christopher Reeve is DEAD GET OVER IT. He is gone, let him go. Let him rest in piece.

Critics can't get over the fact this is not some guy hanging from wires on terrible blue screen, and horrible acting. This has PLENTY of action in it, and it's supposed to. People OMG THEY CHANGED HIM AROUND, WHO gives two flying shits. (Pun intended.)

If ANY people who actualyl read the comics and watch the comic book animated movies (which are excellent by the way.) They change the super heroes around 90 friggan times.

Seriously, I can't wait till the baby boomer generation stops reviewing films, I have never been so agitated before by critics.

Get OVER YOURSELF. I am sick and tired of this shit. I have never seen such a bias fucking score on a film before. Seriously, baby boomer critics need to retire and get the hell off of this site.

Jesus christ.
Vincent Cariello
06-14-2013 05:17 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Leo Veloso

Leo Veloso

I Think that the reason why this movie is being low rated is a hate against Zack Snyder

Jun 15 - 08:27 AM

Nathaniel Byers

Nathaniel Byers

None of you would be here without the baby boomers, so I suggest you stop your complaining...

Jun 14 - 11:06 PM

Nathaniel Byers

Nathaniel Byers

Even if the original Superman movie had never been made, this movie still would have sucked.

Jun 14 - 11:05 PM

Nathaniel Byers

Nathaniel Byers

Even if the original Superman movie had never been made, this movie still would have sucked.

Jun 14 - 11:05 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Jun 14 - 11:07 PM

John Stovall

John Stovall

we're in desperate need of critics who review movies not for their art but entertainment value and don't short circuit outside their genre comfort zone. At least in the older reviews even if you disagreed witth them, you could gain some knowledge by what they didn't like. Many of these critics seem to outright miss things that are going on and anything subtle they miss entirely

Jun 14 - 08:40 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Art and entertainment value are equally important, but there are critics who have biases towards remakes because of their love for the older originals. They can't appreciate a new take on a traditional concept. Some of these rotten reviews are actually legitimate, but a lot of them were harsher than usual because they either hate Snyder, Henry Cavill, or just the darker grittier theme of MOS.

Jun 14 - 09:07 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I think we are in desperate need of younger film critics...

Jun 14 - 08:29 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Word.

Jun 14 - 09:08 PM

Lance Reyner

Lance Reyner

Fuck Baby Boomers haha. AGEISM all the way.

Jun 14 - 08:27 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

I hate baby boomers too... but for things like Global Warming, electing George Bush, and fucking us millenials up so badly. But I guess that movie reviewing takes priority.

Jun 14 - 11:18 AM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

I bet you like Obama don't you? God damn. You people are fucking America just as bad as the fuckfaces before you. Dumbass little fucking twilight tweens. No I am not a pos baby boomer either.

Jun 14 - 11:27 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Whoa, whoa, whoa...chill out, man.

Jun 14 - 11:31 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Palin 2016.

Jun 14 - 11:39 AM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

If that's the best the GOP can do, then we might as well keep Obummer in office for another 4 years. Hell, why not keep him there till he dies of old age. THERE! Lets make all the tweenlings happy and further fuck this great country. Also, all the fucking worthless republicants can stay in office as well. Lets turn this country into a third world hovel. BUT WAIT!!!!!! That means no more twilight and hello kitty. OH DAMN! Where will you go? Canada?

Jun 14 - 11:43 AM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

Chuck Norris 2016. He's a Republican.

Jun 14 - 11:46 AM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

Not a Palin fan but would choose over Biden.

Jun 14 - 11:47 AM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Well Chuck Norris is a bad ass.

Jun 14 - 11:47 AM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

Roundhouse kick anyone right or left who breaks the constitution. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Jun 14 - 11:49 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Who would you elect, Homer? Ron Paul?

Jun 14 - 11:54 AM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

I would!

Jun 14 - 11:56 AM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

The baby Boomers were split on the Obama reelection. It was the stupid Millennial Gen who reelected him.

Jun 14 - 11:40 AM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

Who still believes in global warming anymore?

Jun 14 - 11:41 AM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

The new age hippies of course.

Jun 14 - 11:48 AM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

Ehhh... I think most of them have good intentions. They have just been lied to by Gore and people like him.

Jun 14 - 11:55 AM

Keith Lampman

Keith Lampman

What makes you think everybody who dislikes is from the Baby Boom Generation. Frankly i was born in 77 and everything i have seen of it looks like Transformers CGI crap fest with Emo Superman thrown in.

Jun 14 - 11:13 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-men.

Jun 14 - 10:54 AM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

Calm down dude, the complains aren't that he isn't Christopher Reeves but that this film's action goes on for to long that it gets boring and that the character development is weak.

Jun 14 - 08:54 AM

Dominique Deguire

Dominique Deguire

well, Avengers is the exact same thing, even worse. NO character development whatsoever and not only the action goes on for too long, but on top of that it's also BORING compared to Man of Steel.

Jun 15 - 09:32 AM

Rob Chapman

Rob Chapman

Perhaps YOU need to get over the fact that not everyone is going to like this movie.

Jun 14 - 08:09 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Damnit! After reading the title of the thread, I thought this was going to be about something else. Oh well. Yeah, I'm sick of the generation too for other reasons. Don't worry. They'll all be gone in a decade or two. :)

...did that sound too cruel?

Jun 14 - 06:59 AM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

No it's just the truth. Too bad they did some much unrepairable damage before they kick the bucket.

Jun 14 - 11:29 AM

Caolan McCourt

Caolan McCourt

I agree with this.
This movie was not as good as it could have been, but the score it is currently at is ridiculous, this is one of those movies were you need to ignore the critics score and judge it based on the audience score.

Jun 14 - 05:36 AM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Because the audience is always a trustworthy source. I'm sure the audience isn't filled with stupid people who will like something just because of the brand name associated with it, rather than its quality.

Jun 14 - 10:46 AM

John Stovall

John Stovall

Actually as elitist as I tend to be, I'd say the audience is a far far more reliable source for how entertaining a movie is as opposed to a perfect film by the abstract rules of film making.

Jun 14 - 09:00 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

And I say they wouldn't. I've seen the films that the audience goes to see, thinks is great, and then makes successful. I've seen the films that they don't see, and they don't make successful. I!m not dumb enough to trust those idiots.

Jun 15 - 09:25 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile