More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

RT needs to change their rating format.

How can a movie be rotten with 103 Fresh reviews and 75 rotten? I see the Fresh out weigh the Rotten.
Matt D.
06-14-2013 07:57 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Diego Tutweiller

The Majestic Pigbutt Worm

Um... fuckin' duh. The fresh outweigh the rotten, so a majority of critics liked it. 58%, to be exact. Here, I'll walk you through the steps: 103+75=178. To get the percentage, do 103 divided by 178. You get 0.578651685393258, or just a nice even 58% for short. Of course, this is outdated, seeing as the score has now gone up to 59%, meaning that someone else gave it a fresh review.

Jun 14 - 09:52 AM

Michael P.

Michael Mackenzie

60% is a fine cut-off point. In just about any school or university, if you get below a 60% in a class or on a test, you fail. A "good" film shouldn't be just a little over half good.

Jun 14 - 09:25 AM

All-Knowing Panda

Trading Card Panda

In a lot of places it's under 70%, and I usually see it as that.

Jun 14 - 09:45 AM

Michael P.

Michael Mackenzie

I'm okay with that too.

Jun 14 - 09:50 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

In Canada 50% is fresh

Jun 14 - 09:22 AM

President Pedro

President Pedro

I've seen reviews rate 3/5 or C+, but counted rotten.

Jun 14 - 09:06 AM

scifimark

scifi mark

i think 60 percent is a good cut off point.

Jun 14 - 09:02 AM

All-Knowing Panda

Trading Card Panda

It's still mixed.

Jun 14 - 08:57 AM

This comment has been removed.

Matt D.

Matt Davis

They should add a mixed a mixed tomato. Something like it's not Fresh but not Rotten..

Jun 14 - 09:24 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile