More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Next DC Comics film?

Who should it be? Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Atom, Hawk Man, Batman, etc.
President Pedro
06-14-2013 12:36 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

Remake Green Lantern, and make it good. Get Ryan Gosling or someone with a little more screen presence as Hal Jordan, get Joss Whedon to direct, and use special effects that aren't totally indulgent and cartoony.

Jun 15 - 08:40 PM

Pat Solitano

Pat Stinson

Anyone else want Flash?

Jun 15 - 03:23 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

I would love to see Gina Carano play WW

Jun 15 - 11:26 AM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Lol dude, did you see Haywire; she can't act. She looks the part yes, but can't handle the big screen.

Jun 15 - 12:31 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Aquaman? That would be an Avatar/Water World love child. NO THANKS!

Jun 15 - 11:24 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

I can't decide between Wonder Woman, a Batman reboot, or a new Green Lantern film.

Jun 15 - 09:00 AM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Batman will be rebooted in JL in 2016.
Wonder Woman may try to get pushed to 2015.
Green Lantern will have Reynolds again with no direction.
That's what I've heard so far.

Jun 15 - 09:03 AM

Leo Veloso

Leo Veloso

"Green Lantern will have Reynolds again with no direction. "

WTF!!!

Jun 15 - 05:24 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Honestly, I think Ryan Reynolds would make a better Flash than Green Lantern. His personality is perfect for it. DC/WB needs to get a new actor for GL imho.

Jun 15 - 07:53 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Lol well that was my bad, I meant new direction.

Jun 15 - 05:37 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I'd like to see an Aqua Man movie too, he's an intriguing super hero and I'd love to see the CGI and visual effects they come up with underwater.

Jun 14 - 09:29 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

He's a great hero and has interesting abilities; but stories the past two decades have been real bad. If there was any time to do Aquama justice, it be a film.

Jun 14 - 09:41 PM

Leo Veloso

Leo Veloso

WTF. Aquaman has the best comics between the New 52 besides WW

Jun 15 - 05:16 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Haven't heard about his new 52 stuff, it's actually good.

Jun 15 - 05:38 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I think Wonder Woman. Super hero movies in general are missing strong women leads

Jun 14 - 09:17 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Hollywood hasn't success with a female superhero, but hopefully Warner Brothers has something planed out.

Jun 14 - 09:19 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Yeah it needs to change, women need an enormously successful super hero film, and who better than Wonder Woman? It's all about the casting and screenplay.

Jun 14 - 09:27 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Casting Wonder Woman will be a huge challenge, but the story shouldn't be problematic, I would hope. Wonder Woman has great origins and great rouge gallery. I think DC and WB is learning how to make comic book films, so I think a Wonder Woman film has promise.

Jun 14 - 09:31 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

So far I'm seeing that Justice League is set for 2016 with: Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and another hero to be named.

Jun 14 - 09:16 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

The Flash

Jun 14 - 09:06 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

The Flash, but I wouldn't mind them choosing a villain like Deathstroke for a film. His next mission....... assassinate Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne will be played by Bale while Deathstroke would be Tom Cruise or Ryan Gosling...... but Gosling will need to drop his "too cool to talk in a high pitch" ego. I feel that Deathstroke could show his true range.

Jun 14 - 07:09 PM

Andrew Targaryen

Andrew Targaryen

Wonder Woman or Flash. Save the Batman and Green Lantern reboots for last, both series feel really recent.

Jun 14 - 07:02 PM

Michael Indo

Michael Indo

No official announcements have been made at this point. And it's too late for them to film anything and have it released by 2014. DC/WB seriously need to stop dragging their and start showing real signs of progress.

Jun 14 - 01:30 PM

Blondie

No Name

The Flash. Oh, wait. They're going to cast Channing Tatum or someone like that as the Flash.

Jun 14 - 01:03 PM

Bunyamin O.

Bunyamin Ozadali

The best movie in which Channing Tatum has been involved is This Is The End. Ahaha. Hilarious.

Jun 14 - 03:51 PM

Blondie

No Name

I thought 21 Jump Street was good. Otherwise, he hasn't been involved in much else that was good.

Jun 14 - 03:55 PM

Bunyamin O.

Bunyamin Ozadali

Yes, that's true. I was joking though. I like 21 Jump Street as well. I just watched This Is The End and that's why I couldn't forget the scene when Channing Tatum was getting raped by Danny McBride. It was so funny.

Jun 14 - 04:05 PM

Blondie

No Name

Geez. I didn't even think he was in that movie and he's getting raped. I think he's a good actor, but he needs help picking scripts.

Jun 15 - 11:50 AM

President Pedro

President Pedro

I don't thing they'd cast Tatum as Flash, Aquaman maybe.

Jun 14 - 09:03 PM

Bunyamin O.

Bunyamin Ozadali

I would wanna see Jim Parsons as the Flash. :)

Jun 14 - 09:40 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Well he is witty, I'll give you that.

Jun 14 - 09:42 PM

Blondie

No Name

Ever since Injustice, I've always wondered who they would cast Green Arrow. He has the wit of the movie version Tony Stark and arrow skill of Hawkeye. That's probably going to be one of the hardest decisions for DC to make if they're going to include him.

Jun 15 - 05:24 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

The guy in the CW series is pretty good, maybe they could bump him up to film.

Jun 15 - 05:39 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Either Wonder Woman or Flash. Martian Manhunter, Atom, and Hawk Man do not have the fan base to warrant a solo movie. The only way any of them will get get a solo movie is if JL does well and people cry for it. First you need either Wonder Woman, Flash, and maybe even another Superman movie before you can even think there will be a Justice League movie or any chance that the others will get a shot at the big screen. They already rebooted Batman, I can't see them touching Batman till after a Superman Trilogy and a Justice League movie.

Jun 14 - 12:52 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Wonder Woman is probably a safe bet at this point; hopefully they'll find a good actress to play her.

Jun 14 - 12:55 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile