More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

my review

MAN OF STEEL REVIEW!!!
If there is one thing I can say to the critics on Rotten Tomatoes it will be this: FUCK YOU!!! Man of Steel is a great way to kick off the Superman franchise after the shitty Superman Returns. Henry Cavill as superman was phenomenal. Kevin Costner was great as Jonathan Kent. The Story was a little choppy in the first 30 minutes but there was a lot of action and spectacle to make up for it. I am not saying the first 30 minutes was bad because it did have its moments. The action was great along with Zack Snyder's visuals. Michael Shannon as General Zod was very good but not as good as I wanted him to be. But he was still really good. Man of Steel is a kick ass way to start a franchise. Man of Steel: 4.5/5 stars.
davidstuartabrams
06-14-2013 07:47 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Mr k.

Mr khan

Jun 16 - 03:46 PM

John Abella

John Abella

The best actor for me in the whole movie was the female Kryptonian villain who died...

Jun 16 - 05:15 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Faora, she was great!

Jun 16 - 05:58 PM

Dave Harper

Dave Harper

Sorry there Jake gotta disagree with you. The script was decent and the movie uses memories/flashbacks to help tell the story. Memories are nonlinear and triggered by different events in our brains. Heaven forbid the makers of a movie understand a concept that you obviously inferiorly don't understand. Stick with Dick and Jane books Jake.

Jun 16 - 04:27 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

There's a reply button you know...

Jun 16 - 04:28 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

I literally laughed out loud in the theater at how bad some of the dialogue was, and i'm laughing at you right now for thinking that using "nonlinear memories" makes a script good. Did you not notice all the scenes that went nowhere? You're fucking dumb. You're REALLY fucking dumb. There is nothing to understand about using flashbacks, and that has nothing to do with why the script was bad.

Jun 16 - 04:34 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

"You're fucking dumb. You're REALLY fucking dumb" yup that is how people will respect whatever you have to say.

you should get this: http://d3eum8lucccgeh.cloudfront.net/designs/40904/1319927253229859.png

Jun 16 - 04:44 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

"Heaven forbid the makers of a movie understand a concept that you obviously inferiorly don't understand. Stick with Dick and Jane books Jake"
Sorry, I couldn't show respect to a moronic comment like that.

Jun 16 - 05:57 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

I agree about the action and spectacle being good...that's about it.
Throw all the CGI and explosions you want into a movie, it can't make up for a godawful script and a handful of bad performances. I didn't hate it, but it was definitely deserving of it's RT score.

Jun 14 - 07:57 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

That's about it? The scenes between Clark and his parents were very emotional, you must be cold as ice.

Jun 16 - 04:55 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

And the performances were great across the board.

Jun 16 - 04:55 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Both of the mother's were godawful. It was actually awkward sitting in the theater during some scenes because the performances were just so terrible. One scene in particular got me laughing my ass off...I can't remember exactly what it's about, but it involves clark's adopted mother near the end of the movie. If I see the movie again i'll remember.

Jun 16 - 05:56 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Jake your clearly a hater dude. Diane played Martha Kent really well, very heartfelt. Kevin Costner was great too.

Jun 16 - 05:59 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

You're**
And no, they didn't. I went into this movie wanting to like it just like everyone else. And I didn't hate it, like i've said. There are some things that I just can't ignore though. I blame the screenplay more than the actors though. There was way too much godawful dialogue crammed in there for me to take the movie seriously after a while.

Jun 16 - 06:24 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile