More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Snyder and Nolan

The main problem I really had with Man of Steel was Snyder and Nolan's styles clashing. You can tell the dialogue was done by Nolan and the action and CGI was Snyder. Not to say Nolan can't do action and Snyder can't be serious, but Man of Steel shows basically both men's styles. For the most part it does work, but I think moving on there needs to be some general ground. Neither should go, but I think a dual director roles for both with a good producer to even out those styles would work moving forward. Man of Steel showed a hell of a lot of potential and clearly can only go up from this point if Snyder and Nolan can find that common ground.
President Pedro
06-15-2013 08:52 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

No the dialogue was all Goyer, Nolan just pitched them the original idea. Synder did a fantastic job in my opinion, the script could have been done better in some areas but overall it was better than I thought. I hope they keep the same team and just add Nolan's brother as a co writer with Goyer this time.

Jun 17 - 03:06 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

He had some say in the dialogue, but clearly took control of those scenes.

Jun 17 - 04:18 PM

Susan D.

Susan Daily

Idiots.

Jun 17 - 03:01 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

What did you mean? Did you mean to imply that Nolan and Snyder are idiots? Did you mean that their fans are idiots? Did you wish to say that Trolls are idiots? Nolan fanboys?

Jun 17 - 03:10 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

It's a troll Diego, step back...maybe a little further...

Jun 17 - 03:16 PM

Susan D.

Susan Daily

Is a troll a person who can't stand shallow capitalism and war, and who sees Man of Steel as a blatant attempt to turn intelligent people into mindless consumers? Because, if so, I'm certainly a troll.

Jun 17 - 03:21 PM

Diego Tutweiller

A troll is a person who says idiotic liberal-ass hippie things like what you just said, not because they believe them, but because they enjoy getting a rise out of strangers over the internet. You wouldn't know anything about that though, would you?

Jun 17 - 03:23 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Diego you look like Prince Charming from Shrek

Jun 17 - 03:25 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I have good hair.

Jun 17 - 03:28 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile