More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I highly doubt that The Bling Ring is better than Man of Steel

Even though it has this: http://imgur.com/ZkzPvsl
Magoo
06-15-2013 07:58 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Well, it is Sophia Coppola, who's a pretty good filmmaker. Lost in Translation was better anything Snyder has done.

Jun 15 - 08:03 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

I gotta disagree bob!

Jun 15 - 08:04 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

LIP MY STOCKINGS!

Jun 15 - 08:04 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Not better than Watchmen. It has a 64% but deserves a 89%. Thats why it is dubbed a misunderstood masterpiece.

Jun 15 - 08:05 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Jesus...I completely forgot Snyder did Watchmen. I amend my statement. I thought Watchmen was great.

Jun 15 - 08:08 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

You are forgiven...this time

Jun 15 - 08:09 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Would have been better without the junk floating around. I guess some guys like that stuff.

Jun 15 - 08:08 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Just imagine its a vagina and all problems are solved.

Jun 15 - 08:11 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

And some guys like to dress up pugs. Your point?

Jun 15 - 08:14 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

We could all use a little more radioactive blue dick in our lives

Jun 15 - 08:15 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Well Mr. Magoo, I didn't dress up the pugs. I saw the picture and thought it was funny so I kept it. Plus it kind of fits the odd story line I made for this account just for shits and grins. But you are correct, some people like to dress up pugs.

Jun 15 - 08:19 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

I figured you didn't dress them up; I was only making a joke. I like that picture too, to be honest.

Jun 15 - 08:57 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile