More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

@ John Abella

I have a qustion for you. Most trolls such as yourself are sad people, living their lonely lives. Trying to mess with people gives you the illusion of power even if it is just for a few minutes, Forcing a reaction out of a strong person allows you to think that you are strong, too. For trolls, such as yourself any response is 'recognition' that you are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration because your ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response which was given to you.

Trolls like yourself are also cowards you will usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses while you try to continue living your sad life and this reaction from people on the internet is the only meaningful thing left in it.

My qustion is when do you plan on getting your life back together? It is just sad seeing people like you.
Mr k.
06-16-2013 12:20 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Tyler

J *

John Rapella shall be forever known as the anus of the world. Words inspired by Diego Tutweiller.

Jun 18 - 11:21 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Jun 18 - 11:19 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

*@Anushole

Jun 17 - 08:56 AM

kumar h.

kumar huy

Don't worry about him. he is just a retard with an internet connection.

Jun 17 - 01:25 AM

Alivia Smith

Alivia Smith

why do u all hate him now

Jun 16 - 10:20 PM

John Abella

John Abella

haters gotta hate you know.

Jun 16 - 10:22 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Because he is a mentally fucking deficient dickwad who fucks people in the ass and then sits around like a retarded cabbage saying stupid fucking shit all over our forums while masturbating and doing shrooms.

Jun 16 - 10:22 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

Nicely put.

Jun 16 - 10:04 PM

John Abella

John Abella

I feel bad for your imaginary boyfriend.

Jun 16 - 10:06 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I feel bad for your mirror.

Jun 16 - 10:07 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

John, really?

Jun 16 - 10:08 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

i feel bad for your imaginary parents

Jun 16 - 10:11 PM

Chase The Lost

Ashley- 1
Douche nozzle- 0

Jun 16 - 10:11 PM

Diego Tutweiller

This guy is just a butthurt asshole who's pissed that we've been tearing his anus asunder. Not time to let up yet!

Jun 16 - 10:13 PM

Diego Tutweiller

This was one of the greatest things I have ever read on the internet. Khan, you mad genius, you've done it again.

Jun 16 - 04:54 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Jun 16 - 03:47 PM

John Tyler

J *

I found a new troll for a Trollfighters film!

Jun 16 - 09:01 AM

Codex Meridian

Codex Meridian

I bet this poor kids Facebook account is hacked.

Jun 16 - 08:16 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

That would be a bummer.

Jun 16 - 08:19 AM

Chase The Lost

That would be hilarious lol. That's why I don't have a social networking account. Of course, if I did, I would use that to log in to this website. ANd if I did that, then you would all know my real name!

:O

Jun 16 - 08:32 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I deleted mine a few years ago. I didn't want anyone fucking with me outside of RT.

Jun 16 - 08:34 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Frankie Gilmore isn't my real name either. Haha

Jun 16 - 08:34 AM

Chase The Lost

I figured as much lol. Chase Nyland is my pen name.

Jun 16 - 09:10 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It's a pretty badass name IMO

Jun 16 - 11:20 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Tutweiller is the name of a character in a book I'm writing...

Jun 17 - 01:29 AM

Max M.

The Dude

He's not a troll. He's just an ass.

Jun 16 - 12:47 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

You honestly believe that kid in the pic is him? He's a low tier troll who uses lame tactics to get at the more obsessive of the Man of Steel fanbase. Easy targets. Lazy trolling. 3/10.

Jun 16 - 01:18 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It's him dude.

Jun 16 - 02:06 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Proof? That he's posting from FB? That can easily be fabricated. He suddenly shows up one day and begins insulting people on the Man of Steel forum? Yeah...sure.

Jun 16 - 02:09 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Oh shit. I just realized that the profile name I saw on FB was SLIGHTLY different than John Abella because it had a another last name. You're totally right, Also, revisit the Temptation forum and click on the "black people.... just stop" thread.

Jun 16 - 02:13 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

what do you think i meant when i said " That is true i mean a fake picture on Facebook who ever heard of such a thing." sarcasm.

Jun 16 - 02:23 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I don't know, man. I have been successfully trolled.

Jun 16 - 02:27 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Sorry, KHAAAAAAAAAN I didn't pick up on it lol

Jun 16 - 07:13 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

He's just a kid. I'm gonna leave him alone from now on.

Jun 16 - 12:26 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

He is as much of a kid like i am BATMAN lol. He is just trying to have an excuse for the things he does. Do you think a troll would have a picture of him on the internet?

Jun 16 - 12:28 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It's his Facebook profile that's why it sends you to an Error 404 page when you click his name.

Jun 16 - 12:29 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

That is true i mean a fake picture on Facebook who ever heard of such a thing.

Jun 16 - 12:31 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Haha who knows man. Kids nowadays.

Jun 16 - 12:32 AM

godzilla h.

godzilla huye

He will not change. He has nothing going for him in his life and this is all he has left. I truly feel sorry for him :(.

Jun 16 - 12:23 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile