More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Will there ever be a better Superhero than the dark knight?

?
Mr k.
06-16-2013 02:25 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Max M.

The Dude

No. Except if there is a happier, more comic book-ish reboot. If they keep going with the gritty, realistic, Nolan-like Batman, people will just say it's a ripoff. They should reboot Batman with a happier and more comic book-ish mood that's similar to the mood of Richard Donner's 1978 Superman, but still has the sheer suspense and intelligence of the Nolan films. And a great villain.

Jun 16 - 03:30 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I like the idea of straying away of from the grim and gritty aspects of Nolan's films, but that could be hit or miss.

Jun 16 - 03:31 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I love the grittiness, it's a nice contrast to Marvel's movies

Jun 16 - 03:49 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I do too, but I think they should try something new.

Jun 16 - 03:51 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Why? Marvel's movies have their light hearted style and DC has its grittier broodier one. You can still try new things within it. Man of Steel did.

Jun 16 - 04:04 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Why? Marvel's movies have their light hearted style and DC has its grittier broodier one. You can still try new things within that framework. Man of Steel did.

Jun 16 - 04:05 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Why? Marvel's movies have their light hearted style and DC has its gritter one. You can still try new things within it. Man of Steel did.

Jun 16 - 04:04 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

SUPERMAN 1978

Jun 16 - 02:53 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

The Dark Knight was a masterpiece, nothing has topped it yet.

Jun 16 - 02:33 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Will there ever be a better Superhero *Movie* than The Dark Knight?

Jun 16 - 02:30 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

The Dark Knight Rises and Spider-Man 2 are better, in my opinion.

Jun 16 - 02:26 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

But you gave it a lower score than the dark knight? Also i like spider man two aswell but to me it was "popcorn" fun good. Which is still good.

Jun 16 - 02:28 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

That was my review from last summer my opinion on it has changed a little. I see your point of view on Spider-Man 2 though.

Jun 16 - 02:30 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile