More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I think this was my favorite scene of MOS

http://youtu.be/37XYsvHCOoY

So bad ass, Superman taking down Zod for the first time after his mom was threatened.
Keon Reza
06-16-2013 03:46 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Alivia Smith

Alivia Smith

Yeah looks cool

Jun 16 - 09:11 PM

Krisha Tongco

Krisha Tongco

My favorite scene was when young Clark Kent first found out he has X-Ray vision. That was pretty interesting. :)

Jun 16 - 09:09 PM

Krisha Tongco

Krisha Tongco

My favorite scene was when young Clark Kent first found out he has X-Ray vision. That was pretty interesting. :)

Jun 16 - 09:08 PM

Malcolm J.

Malcolm Johnson

I can't think of a favourite scene. I can't even recall a slightly interesting one either.

Jun 16 - 07:26 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Oh come on. I hate Avatar with a vengeance, but I can still pick a good scene in it.

Jun 16 - 07:30 AM

Malcolm J.

Malcolm Johnson

Yes, you are right. There are loads of films I consider mediocre or awful or disappointing that I can pick scenes from. I did smile at Colonel Hardy's reply to Faora when she wanted to take Lois Lane. He said he didn't care what Zod would think, or something like that.

There might be a good scene in the part the film I walked out on, from where the final hand-to-hand fight with Zod began, but by then I was beyond caring.

Jun 16 - 07:39 AM

Max M.

The Dude

My favorite scene is probably Jonathan Kent's death. When I found out he died, "Of all people to kill, Kevin Costner is the one who dies. Damn it!". But I found out he had a glorious death scene. It was very powerful and emotional. I just have one question: How come Jonathan had to be the one to save that stupid dog? Kal-El could've made his dad hold that baby he was carrying, and instead of Jonathan saving the dog, Kal would've saved it and no one would think anything was out of the ordinary and Kevin Costner would still be alive. Tears almost rushed to my eyes during that scene, but I pulled myself together.

Jun 16 - 06:02 AM

John Abella

John Abella

My favorite scene was...sorry...can't think of any good one.

Jun 16 - 05:39 AM

All-Knowing Panda

The Panda

How about the credits?

Jun 16 - 07:32 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile