More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Did anyone else notice?

That when Superman went under the Beam of the ship that was in the ocean, that Cavills face turned into Reeves face for a second. Most of the people in my theatre did. It was crazy to see it
Jason G.
06-16-2013 08:57 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Abella

John Abella

Not as crazy as the tributes to IHOP and Sears though lmao...

Jun 16 - 09:03 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

I noiced it too and it was pretty bad-ass.

Jun 16 - 09:00 AM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

I agree!

President Pedro

President Pedro

I didn't notice that, but that sounds like a nice tribute.

Jun 16 - 08:59 AM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

Yeah, it was pretty cool.

Jun 16 - 09:01 AM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Well I'm going to see it again so I'll look out for that, cause that sounds really cool.

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile