More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I can't get the music out of my head!

Does anyone else agree that this is Hans Zimmer best score to date? I think it elevated the movie and the trailers so much, it's astonishing. Goes to show that music is a key part of a movie's success. I have his music stuck in my head still, the horns and drums are playing like an alarm clock lol!
Keon Reza
06-16-2013 02:11 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

My favourite composer(by far): Goblin
Best scores: Deep Red, Suspiria, Dawn of the Dead, Phenomena

Those Italian prog rockers have made some incredible movie music.

Jun 16 - 02:38 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I think some of you are missing my question lol...I asked is this Hans Zimmer's best score to date, not is he the best composer of all time (which he is in my opinion aha)

Jun 16 - 02:23 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Oh...well, I'll go with Dark Knight Rises. Or Gladiator.

Jun 16 - 02:24 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Nice choices. Gladiator was groundbreaking.

Jun 16 - 02:26 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Not a big fan. But if I were to pick 1, Kung Fu Panda for sure.

Jun 16 - 02:25 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

What about Pirates of the Caribbean? That was entertaining and music for me, a nice change up from his original high octane style.

Jun 16 - 02:27 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Great score. I'd say I like most of his music, I just don't LOVE any of it. Pirates was definitely a memorable one though.

Jun 16 - 02:28 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

What about Pirates of the Caribbean? That was entertaining and amusing for me, a nice change up from his original high octane style.

Jun 16 - 02:27 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Fair enough, to each his own. List your favorite film composer and their best movies here too if you want.

Jun 16 - 02:30 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

I miss the synth scores from the 80's movies

Jun 16 - 02:21 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I loved the 80s music in Drive, really got me into it again.

Jun 16 - 02:23 PM

Alivia Smith

Alivia Smith

No, but he makes really great music.

Jun 16 - 02:20 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Hans Zimmer is good, but he can't top Howard Shore's work on LoTR and The Hobbit.

Jun 16 - 02:19 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Howard Shore is great too, I loved his LOTR score, but Hans Zimmer is still the best imo. He has much more emotional impact in his music that really bridges the gap between the audience and what's being shown on screen. He enhances the heartfelt moments and the action in a way that I've never witnessed before. Another great example would be when he did the score for the film Last Samurai, which is one of my favorites.

Jun 16 - 02:21 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Hans Zimmer is easily the best in his profession right now. Hopefully he'll do the Justice League film, that be great.

Jun 16 - 02:14 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Such a brilliant composer, my favorite one. And I think he will, it seems like he's DC's man for the job now.

Jun 16 - 02:16 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile