More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Per Yahoo.....

Man of Steel, directed by Snyder and produced by Christopher Nolan, debuted to $125.1 million at the Father's Day box office to score the top opening of all time for June. In other words.... SUCK IT BITCHES!!!!!!
Mike Myres
06-16-2013 04:37 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Abella

John Abella

Still a rotten movie.

Jun 16 - 09:23 PM

Alivia Smith

Alivia Smith

Blasphemy!

Jun 16 - 08:43 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Film was going to do around 750-800 million regardless of critics; WB marketed this perfectly.

Jun 16 - 06:57 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

Box office debuts are not an accurate measurement of film quality. Case in point: Avatar.

Jun 16 - 05:16 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

He means that people still went to watch it.

Jun 16 - 05:24 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

On Wikipedia, Worldwide is nearly 200 million

Jun 16 - 04:43 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Very nice. I see a JL movie on the horizon. :)

Jun 16 - 04:43 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Hell yeah! Eat crow critics, DC is back!

Jun 16 - 04:37 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

lol while reading that comment i was listening to "The Crow" soundtrack XD

Jun 16 - 05:14 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

VERY NICE!!!!! I like the song by My Life With The Thill Kill Cult. Hell, even NIN had a damn good song on that soundtrack. Didn't Hole have one as well? I think they did a remake. Damn, it's been such a long time. Now I will have to look that up since I don't have tapes anymore. HAHA! I had cassette tapes for the longest time.

Jun 16 - 05:19 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

*Kult. No Hole. I was definitely thinking of another soundtrack. It had White Zombie as well. Anyways, I forgot about Rollins Band, Rage, and Pantera. WOW! Talk about taking me down memory lane there Smaug. Damn time flies by fast.

Jun 16 - 05:23 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

My favorite tracks are Burn and Darkness.

Jun 16 - 08:50 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile