More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Darkseid...

Lex Luthor should be the villain for the sequel. Superman took out the last of his kind, and now he has to face the people of Earth who still fear him and want him gone like the Kryptonians. However, the military (as we saw in MOS) weapons were not effective, thus they have to turn to Lex Luthor to help them build the technology to defeat him. They betray Superman and work with Lex, and then Lex turns on everyone, and now the army has to ask the Man of Steel for help. And since Kal-El is a man of nobility, he helps them regardless and wins their trust...The final installment will have Brainiac, who becomes Superman's most menacing foe. His intellect and physicality proves to be an overwhelming challenge for Superman, and he has to dig deep and find a way to defeat him (like Bane in TDKR).

Darkseid should be saved for Justice League, maybe even teaming up with Doomsday. They both would be more than enough of a challenge for the JL. They could even create Darkseid's planet (Apokolips) like they did Krypton, and have him plan an invasion of Earth with Doomsday.

What do you guys think? Does this seem like the most probable order of villains?
Keon Reza
06-16-2013 04:45 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Abella

John Abella

These villains are better off used for the Justice League movies. Superman himself alone is just not a good hero to make a movie for especially against these big villains

Jun 16 - 09:45 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

Although I agree with you, you have been pissing me off all day and I therefore must call you the anus of the world. All anuses converge on you.

Jun 16 - 09:46 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

I can't believe that one character is named darkseid. what a star wars ripoff, amiright or amiright?

Jun 16 - 05:12 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Darksied came before Star Wars

Jun 16 - 05:15 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Lol, pwned.

Jun 16 - 05:39 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Lex Luthor should be a secondary villain to Brainiac or Doomsday.

Jun 16 - 04:47 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Lex just fits the sequel the best, because of the way they did the story for MOS. And he is a very iconic villain, like Joker was for Batman in TDK.

Jun 16 - 04:48 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

He can be the creator of Doomsday. That way he can be villainous and we can see a bad ass fight. Just change up plot points.

Jun 16 - 04:52 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Yeah that could work too. I don't care where they implement Doomsday, I'm more interested in Brainiac and a great Lex Luthor villain. Superman Returns ruined him for me.

Jun 16 - 04:53 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Brainiac could be in the 3rd.

Jun 16 - 04:56 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Word that's what I said.

Jun 16 - 04:57 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I'm just hoping that Lex Luthor gets killed. I'm tired of seeing a comical ending for him.

Jun 16 - 04:58 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Yeah, just not by Superman. (**Spoiler**) He already had to kill Zod by breaking his neck, so murdering Luthor would be a bit much. Superman avoids killing whenever he can, but I understand why he had to in the Zod situation.

Jun 16 - 05:01 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Doomsday could rage out and kill everyone at Lex Corp.

Jun 16 - 05:07 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

That could work, Lex betrays military and Doomsday betrays Lex. Then Superman destroys Doomsday.

Jun 16 - 05:09 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile