More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

The worst film you've ever seen

To me, the worst film ever made is Disaster Movie. It's more painful than Movie 43, Battlefield Earth, Alone in the Dark, Piranha 3DD, See No Evil, Jason X, and Vampires Suck COMBINED.
John Tyler
J *
06-17-2013 10:14 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

the room

Sep 22 - 07:46 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

The Incredible Hulk
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Iron Man

Sep 16 - 08:32 PM

Luke Dobson

Luke Dobson

Keith Lemon The Movie
I have come to the conclusion that no one in there right mind can enjoy that movie so only people in there wrong mind can possibly enjoy it.

Sep 12 - 01:04 PM

Swishalicious29

Patrick Pillow

Clash of the Titans. The 3D honestly hurt my eyes.

Aug 21 - 08:47 PM

DO NOT FORGET MY NAME

Jesus Christ

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake, Oz the Great and Dumb, all of Twilight, all of Michael Bay, all of Shyamalan except The Sixth Sense, all of Adam Sandler's movies, Battlefield Earth, Batman and Robin, and all of the "movie" movies to name a few.

Aug 4 - 04:23 AM

DO NOT FORGET MY NAME

Jesus Christ

Oh yeah I almost forgot, Indiana Jones 4 was both crap and boring at the same time, The Phantom Menace I liked when it first came out but I was 12 so there, and...Eragon was the only film in which I was asked to leave the theater. I kept loudly pointing out differences from the book and blatant Star Wars ripoff moments.

Aug 4 - 07:05 AM

DO NOT FORGET MY NAME

Jesus Christ

Darn I forgot too the Disney sequels that were being milked out of the corporate machine in the 90s and early 2000s. I know some say the two Lion King sequels weren't that bad but trust me...they're some of the worst.

Aug 4 - 07:15 AM

Cole Bailey

Cole Bailey

For Me Its WALL-E

Jul 30 - 09:19 AM

Ryan Brady

Ryan Brady

You're trolling... right?

Aug 22 - 09:38 PM

Luke Dobson

Luke Dobson

please say your trolling!

Sep 12 - 01:02 PM

Tom Dan

Tom Dan

for me its got to be that piece of shit dragonball evolution , then cowboys and aliens, then the happening

Jul 26 - 04:18 AM

Tommy W.

Tommy Wilson

Only counting movies I've actually been able to finish so second most hated film of mine would be Batman & Robin. It's bad, but I could at least dismiss it immediately because everyone can see how bad it is. Personal all time most hated film would be Man of Steel. Actually depressed me.

Jul 21 - 12:00 AM

Magnus Grant

Magnus Grant

Howard the Duck. Repugnant and just plain cringe-worthy. It's the worst film to have George Lucas' name attached to it even if he was only the executive producer. I thought the human/duck romance was just plain disgusting and mind-boggling. The puns were horrible and like Nostalgia Critic pointed out.. duck tits.

Runners up: Transformers 2, Freddy Got Fingered, Batman & Robin, every Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer movie and The Boondock Saints.

The Room is not on there because it's enjoyably terrible.

Jul 14 - 01:34 PM

Lucas Cabral

Lucas Cabral

"every Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer movie" THANK YOU MAGNUS! Also maybe I should add Transformers3&4, Jack&Jill and the Last Airbender?

Jul 30 - 08:13 PM

Magnus Grant

Magnus Grant

Haven't seen Transformers 3 because the second one was so hard to watch and god-awful beyond comprehension. Forgot to mention The Last Airbender. And I have not seen Jack and Jill at all. Not taking any chances.

Aug 5 - 12:26 PM

J.D Dean

J.D Dean

Detention it tried so hard to be edgy and original, but it just failed on every conceivable level, Though I also hate Texas Chainsaw 3D with every bone in my body.

Jul 3 - 04:03 PM

White R.

White Rabbit

Anguish (1987)

Per Wikipedia's plot synopsis:

Alice Pressman (Zelda Rubinstein), a grasping, overprotective and psychotic woman, and her crazed son, John (Michael Lerner), a serial killer who Alice controls through hypnosis and some never quite explicated paranormal domination. Her son is extremely myopic and progressing toward blindness. Alice believes that collecting eyes will mend her son's vision, and believes her own fantasy that he is a well-respected ophthalmologist (he is actually an orderly employed at an ophthalmologist's office). She sends him to collect eyes from living victims, which he does at a local theater showing The Lost World.

When the camera pulls back, a second story is revealed. Alice and Michael are the stars of The Mommy being watched by two teenage girls in a movie theater. In that theater, there is a man watching The Mommy with crazed intent.

Although the main focus of Anguish is the story of The Mommy, all the stories eventually intersect to gruesome effect.

I saw this in the theatre and it was one the worst movie experiences I ever sat through. Not nearly as interesting as this plot synopsis makes it out to be. It moved at an absolute snail's pace.

Jul 1 - 04:25 PM

John Abella

John Abella

The Interrupters

Jul 1 - 03:28 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

National Treasure has to be one of the dumbest if not the most stupid movie i have ever seen.

Jun 30 - 11:18 PM

Tavon N.

Tavon Nichols

Hoe please, you loved that film.

Jun 30 - 11:19 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Someone hasn't seen The Boondock Saints.

Jun 30 - 11:49 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

I SHALL DEFEND NATIONAL TREASURE TO THE DEATH. IT IS FANTASTIC. IT FEATURES GREAT PERFORMANCES, WITTY DIALOGUE, AN OSCAR-WORTHY SCREENPLAY, AND NICOLAS CAGE'S SPECTACULAR ACTING AND HAIR.

Jun 30 - 11:55 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

If you enjoyed it than whatever but it is not a good movie.

Jul 1 - 01:12 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Nor is The Boondock Saints.

Jul 1 - 04:16 AM

Max M.

The Dude

Dude, nobody here is talking about THE BOONDOCK FUCKING SAINTS!

Jul 1 - 07:04 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Uh, okay then. I was just saying that The Boondock Saints is much worse than National Treasure.

Jul 1 - 07:05 AM

Max M.

The Dude

Yeah, you're right. I haven't watched Boondock, but National Treasure was damn good.

Jul 1 - 07:17 AM

Diego Tutweiller

NATIONAL TREASURRRREEE

Jul 3 - 07:27 PM

DO NOT FORGET MY NAME

Jesus Christ

Well I think Cage is enjoyably bad, per Schwarzenegger.

Aug 4 - 07:06 AM

Tavon N.

Tavon Nichols

Hunger Games-I mean fo real they killed the black girl!

Jun 30 - 11:10 PM

DO NOT FORGET MY NAME

Jesus Christ

And Thresh. Someone must have thought this was a horror movie.

Aug 4 - 07:07 AM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Speed 2

Jun 30 - 09:04 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Hugo
Up
August Rush
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Clash of the Titans
Battle: LA
Harry Potter 5, 6, 7, and 8
Alien VS Predator
Star Wars 1, 2, and The Clone Wars
A Good Day to Die Hard
Secretariat
Star Trek: The Final Frontier
The Mummy
ET
Despicable Me
Man of Steel (come the FUCK AT ME, Rotten Tomatoes)
Both Garfield movies
Fuck Everlasting
The Da Vinci Code (first known case of 'book rape')
Touching Home
War of the Worlds
Wild Wild West
Everyone's Hero
All three Toy Story movies (see Man of Steel)
Jumper
The Island
Green Lantern
Batman and Robin
THE CHRONICLES OF FUCKING NARNIA
Hidalgo
Highlander
All three Daniel Craig Bond films (see Toy Story)
Both Ghost Rider movies
The Adventures of Tintin (again, a great example of book rape)
King Kong (2005)
2009's A Christmas Carol
Mission: Impossible 1 and 2
The Golden Compass
Bridge to Terabithia
FUCKING WAR HORSE
Glory
Meet the Spartans (I haven't seen any others of those shit movies)
Cars
FUCKING KINGPIN
Chocolat
Any fucking Transformers movie (but the third was the worst)
National Treasure 2
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Resident Evil: Retribution
The Horse Whisperer
Any fucking Twilight movie (I saw 1/2 of one on TV)
Grown Ups, and basically anything with Adam Sandler in it
The Raid: Redemption
KILLER FUCKING ELITE
Knowing
House of Games
ALL THREE MATRIX MOVIES (see Toy Story)
FUCKING CELLULAR
ZERO FUCKING DARK FUCKING THIRTY
Spider-Man 3
Any one of those self-serving Justin Bieber One Direction shit movies

AND THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IS... DRUMROLL, PLEASE...

TIM AND FUCKING ERIC'S FUCKING BILLION MOTHERFUCKING DOLLAR FUCKING MOVIE.

Jun 29 - 11:36 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

He said the WORST FILM ever made.

Jun 29 - 11:40 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

No one will read your list.

Diego Tutweiller

No one will read your comments. But to recap: FUCK HUGO, FUCK UP, FUCK WAR HORSE, FUCK CARS, FUCK THE MATRIX, FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL, AND ESPECIALLY FUCK TIM AND FUCKING ERIC'S FUCKING BILLION MOTHERFUCKING DOLLAR FUCKING MOVIE.

Jun 29 - 11:42 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

But you read that comment. I mean you must have to have said that comment! FAIL!

Jun 29 - 11:44 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Just because I commented on your comment doesn't mean I read it. Just like you commented on my list without reading it. Or maybe you DID read it...

Jun 29 - 11:46 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I don't read long lists about something that someone (who I do not know) makes.

Jun 29 - 11:49 AM

Diego Tutweiller

WOW... ACCORDING TO THIS FAGOMETER... YOU'RE FUCKING GAY.

Jun 29 - 11:53 AM

Penny

Penny BigBang

You want out of your way to put Hugo and up the first couple names on the list huh?

Jun 30 - 10:59 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Absorutery.

Jul 3 - 07:28 PM

Ocram Immorto

Ocram Immorto

Yikes, the Tarantino boy got shit taste. I'm not surprised, the only movies I liked from him anyway were Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Basterds XD

Jul 1 - 01:56 AM

Ausautas V.

Ausautas V.

I do not agree.

Jul 14 - 06:58 PM

Lucas Cabral

Lucas Cabral

HAHAHAH I mean you disliked Mission Impossible 1 but not 3 and 4? Troll.

Jul 30 - 08:22 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Batman and Robin.

Jun 29 - 10:20 AM

Krisha Tongco

Krisha Tongco

Batman and Robin *shudders*

Jun 29 - 04:56 AM

Gimhana Fernando

Gimhana Fernando

JAWS the Revenge-Anybody ever see this?If you haven't,keep it that way.
Batman and Robin-I went in expecting God Awfulness:Expectations exceeded.
Disaster Movie- Nuff' said already.
Alien 3-They KILLED NEWT???WTF???
North - I ,quote,"hate,hate,hate,hate this movie.I hated it",unquote.
Transformers 2 - Michael Bay is incapable of making a good movie.
The Last Airbender - For every good Shyamalan movie,there's about 15 rubbish ones.
Grown Ups
Kicking it Old School
Kung Fu Hustle

And the Oscar for Worst Motion Picture goes to..... wait,its a tie.
*JACK AND JILL* *MEET THE SPARTANS*
Yeah,it was on TV and I wanted to see if it lived up to it's reputation.

To be continued......

Jun 27 - 08:55 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

What was the quote from?

Jun 29 - 10:42 AM

John Tyler

J *

Siskel & Ebert's review of North.

Jun 29 - 11:17 AM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

Apocalypse Now

Jun 27 - 07:58 AM

John Tyler

J *

You have betrayed me, Father. *shoots*

Jun 27 - 08:02 AM

Gimhana Fernando

Gimhana Fernando

Apocalypse Now?????!!!!!Dude you're joking right?

Jun 27 - 08:43 AM

Ocram Immorto

Ocram Immorto

I wouldn't be surprised if a fat pedo was dissing Apocalypse Now.

Jul 1 - 01:58 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

its a masterpiece

Jun 29 - 05:48 AM

Jason Marcel

Jason Marcel

Freddy Got Fingered

Jun 17 - 11:11 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

I have Alone in the Dark on dvd. Great movie to watch drunk. Also, Jason X wasn't that bad. Granted it was a movie that should have gone straight to video, i think vhs was still around, but it wasn't bad enough to be listed with battlefield earth. I didn't see the others and I never will. However, I have to say that Spaceballs is either THE worst movie I ever saw or at least in the top 5. I know the new Dredd is in my top 5. Fucking boring ass worthless pos that isn't good enough to be a syfy original movie. Bring on the Sharkasaurustopus vs. Squidagatorilla 3d. I mean the old fashion 3d with the red and blue paper glasses.

Jun 17 - 07:04 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Cat in the Hat (2003), I've never wanted to microwave a puppy more than after that abomination of a film.

Jun 17 - 03:55 PM

John Tyler

J *

I think the Nostalgia Critic did the best ripping-apart of that piece of shit.

Jun 17 - 03:57 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Haven't seen any of his new stuff, I really need to watch that one, cause I know it has to be hilarious.

Jun 17 - 05:13 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

It is.

Jun 27 - 08:09 AM

Susan D.

Susan Daily

MAN OF STEEL

Jun 17 - 03:28 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Of every shitty film ever made, you pick this one.

Obvious Troll is obvious.

Jun 17 - 03:30 PM

Susan D.

Susan Daily

You're right, there are some other films as shitty as Man of Steel. But I'm sorry, you're the troll. I'm just stating facts.

Jun 17 - 03:34 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Maybe this will help you:

In Internet slang, a troll (/?tro?l/, /?tr?l/) is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

While this sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling also used to describe intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

To quote Wikipedia.

Jun 17 - 03:48 PM

Susan D.

Susan Daily

I'm not delighting in sowing discord. I'm pissed that more people aren't pissed. We should all be very pissed at being batteries in the Matrix. It's not a freaking delusion. Just open your eyes, man. We are Idiocracy all over the place. I don't see this going anywhere but straight into fascism and totalitarianism. It's pretty scary, because most of us have people we care about here. But America and the corporate family of nations have removed themselves so far out of nature that there is no place to go but total control and then eventual destruction.

Jun 17 - 04:17 PM

Diego Tutweiller

You sound like Bane. Seriously, it's creeping me out. Expect the black helicopters to show up at your house soon. Anyone who says "Open your eyes, man" is probably a conspiracy theorist who thinks that the CIA killed Kennedy, Bush is responsible for 9/11, and that Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis just went back to their home planet.

Jun 17 - 05:10 PM

Diego Tutweiller

As per my laws of Trollfighting, you have not responded within five hours and therefore I must declare victory.

Jun 17 - 11:40 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Not this lady again. Get your pretentious ass of this site. " I don't see this going anywhere but straight into fascism and totalitarianism. It's pretty scary, because most of us have people we care about here. But America and the corporate family of nations have removed themselves so far out of nature that there is no place to go but total control and then eventual destruction." I see now why you hated the film so much, it has to be awful hard to hear the film through that tin-foil hat of yours. You are the most ridiculous RT user I've ever seen on here. The sad thing is that you are serious about all this bullshit conspiracy theorist non-sense. You need to "open your eyes, man" and realize that you're fucking mental. Even if there is some shady shit going on, do you think bitching at people about it will help? I'm sorry for all the swearing and rudeness, but you are seriously ridiculous.

Jun 29 - 05:19 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Sorry I was in a bad state of mind last night. Although, I do still think you're a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Jun 29 - 07:03 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Don't apologize for telling the truth, man...

Jun 29 - 11:37 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Concurred. We all know the trouble with the government and corporations and if you don't, you're brainwashed. But this lady is out of her mind crazy. Just like that other weirdo in The Purge forum.

Travis

Brian Hamilton

Identity Thief
Spiderman 3
Paul Blart Mall Cop
The Hangover Part 2
The Hunger Games
Project x
Shaolin Soccer

Just some of the worst I have seen off the top of my head

Jun 17 - 02:09 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

The Hunger Games is good

Jun 29 - 05:48 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It's pretty mediocre.

Jun 30 - 10:56 PM

The Tall Man

Jebediah Morningside

For mentioning Shaolin Soccer as a "bad movie" you have officially been put on the retard list until further notice.

Jun 30 - 10:04 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I always say Up or Hugo, which I do hate, but I don't think they're the worst of all time (that's usually just to bait the fanboys, and it works every time). No... here's my list:

1) Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie
2) My fourth movie (fuckin' aliens, man...)
3) Meet The Spartans
4) Battle: LA
5) Clash of the Titans

The best awful movie I've ever seen was The Core. It is so retarded, it's fun to watch. Just like John Abella.

Jun 17 - 01:19 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

What the hell is wrong with Hugo and Up?

Jun 17 - 06:53 PM

John Abella

John Abella

Hugo, Up and Clash of the Titans are solid movies you dumbass.

Jun 17 - 11:13 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

Clash of the Titans sucks

Jun 29 - 05:49 AM

Ausautas V.

Ausautas V.

Is everyone talking about new Clash of the Titans or old?

Jul 14 - 07:01 PM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

I really hated Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Jun 17 - 11:53 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

The old one was called Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, right.

Jun 17 - 12:21 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

The old one was called Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, right.

Jun 17 - 12:21 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

Yes Charlie is the new one. I thought the new one was great.

Jun 17 - 12:24 PM

John Tyler

J *

I liked both the old and new films.

Jun 17 - 12:24 PM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is one of the greatest family movies ever made. Tim Burton butchered it with his cringe-inducing remake

Jun 17 - 02:23 PM

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was a horrible piece of crap. The only reason anybody has ever said it was good is because it's an old movie. That's no reason to call it a good movie. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory makes Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory look like crap.

Sep 29 - 05:18 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I liked the new one actually.

Jun 29 - 05:21 AM

Max M.

The Dude

Me too. Delightful little film.

Jul 1 - 07:00 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Argo

Jun 17 - 10:59 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I thought it was Man of Steel

Jun 17 - 11:00 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

abella harami hai

Jun 17 - 11:07 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Argo fuck yourself

Jun 17 - 11:09 AM

John Abella

John Abella

It's a tie but maybe Argo is worse because Affleck

Jun 17 - 11:10 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE THATS THE BOTTOMLINE IS NIKHIL BHARDWAJ SAYS SO

Jun 17 - 11:12 AM

John Tyler

J *

Affleck is a good actor, dammit!

Jun 17 - 11:34 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

He's very underrated as an actor.

Jun 17 - 11:54 AM

John Abella

John Abella

He is good in The Town.

Jun 17 - 11:59 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

The Town was the best heist movie I've seen in a long time.

Jun 17 - 12:20 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

He is a good actor but I think better as a director. Casey Affleck is a really good actor.

Jun 17 - 12:27 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

How can Argo be the worst movie you've ever seen?

Jun 17 - 06:52 PM

John Abella

John Abella

It's 96% and yet I would at most give it a 60%

Jun 17 - 11:16 PM

J.D Dean

J.D Dean

If a 60% is your worst movie I envy you.

Jul 3 - 04:01 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

superman 3 &4, batman and robin,rambo 4,die hard 5, all pierce brosnan bond movies except goldeneye,invasion usa,total recall(2012),the specialist (1994),bad boys2,transformers 2&3,the marine,parker,alien 3,hook,max payne,speed 2, half past dead

Jun 17 - 10:54 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I liked Total Recall...

Jun 17 - 10:58 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

i mean total recall 2012 not 1990

Jun 17 - 11:06 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Homeless In America
Piranha 3DD
Disaster Movie
Movie 43
Troll 2
Blubberella
Alone In The Dark
Daddy Day Care

Jun 17 - 10:25 AM

John Tyler

J *

Troll 2 is so bad it's good.

Jun 17 - 10:27 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

"THE CHOLESTEROL!"

Jun 17 - 10:28 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

"You can't piss on hospitality! I won't allow it!"

Jun 17 - 12:17 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It's funny, but kind of tedious.

Jun 17 - 10:28 AM

John Tyler

J *

Well, to be fair, nobody can piss on hospitality.

Jun 17 - 10:29 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Have you dudes seen Best Worst Movie? It's the documentary on the people involved with Troll 2 and how it affected their lives. It's really good. It's certified fresh on here.

Jun 17 - 10:31 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I love it again now. Haha

Jun 17 - 10:31 AM

John Tyler

J *

I saw Best Worst Movie. It was fantastic.

Jun 17 - 10:34 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Man of Steel

Jun 17 - 10:24 AM

John Tyler

J *

Get the fuck out of this forum.

Jun 17 - 10:25 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Woods of Evil. Incompetent on every level of film making.

Jun 17 - 10:21 AM

John Tyler

J *

With a title like Woods of Evil, I don't think I'd want to watch it at all.

Jun 17 - 10:23 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

My review of Woods of Evil:

The worst movie I have ever had the misfortune to watch.

The actors blow out the mic often, with their ear-drum shattering shrieks, and none of the audio is leveled in post. The gore effects are terrible. There is no effort to make the film look half-way decent: dull shot compositions, a distinct lack of visual flair, it's obvious that no passion went into trying to insert any kind of style to this bile.

The characters are all either complete dicks(men) or intolerable bitches(women), with bland dialogue and lacking in any insight to their characters, other than showing the fact that these people have no redeeming qualities to speak of. Who cares if any of them get whacked by some random killer in the woods? I certainly didn't. Hell, I didn't even care if they died horrible deaths, because the murders were so boring and poorly executed by an equally uninteresting killer.

My final word on Woods of Evil, is that you stay clear of this travesty. I was expecting some "so bad it's good" qualities, like some good unintentional humor. but that is not the case here. There is nothing funny here. Just pure shit.

Jun 17 - 10:26 AM

John Tyler

J *

Fuck it, I'm not watching that crap.

Jun 17 - 10:30 AM

Chase The Lost

That's true. Woods of Evil was an abomination.

Jun 17 - 10:33 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Oh, you saw it Chase? I know your pain.

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Must watch now.

Chase The Lost

Yeah, I've seen as much of it as I could stand. I didn't watch the whole thing. My roommate and I almost threw something at the TV and since we just split a brand new 60 inch, I figured the best choice would be to turn the movie off instead haha.

Jun 17 - 12:26 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Did you get to the part where it's heavily implied that two of the characters had gay sex in prison? Only funny part in the movie.

Jun 17 - 12:28 PM

Chase The Lost

Lol Yeah, I saw that part. I got a chuckle out of it.

Jun 17 - 12:34 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

Iron Man 3

Jun 17 - 10:20 AM

John Tyler

J *

WHAT?!

Jun 17 - 10:21 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

305. You can find it on 1channel.

Jun 17 - 10:18 AM

John Tyler

J *

I don't think I'll want to.

Jun 17 - 10:20 AM

Chase The Lost

The Filthy McNasty trilogy by Chris Seaver.

Jun 17 - 10:16 AM

John Tyler

J *

Never heard of them, never will.

Jun 17 - 10:17 AM

Chase The Lost

You've never seen anything quite like a Chris Seaver film. They are SO bad lol.

Jun 17 - 10:18 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile