More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Man of Steel 2 is rumored for next year

While the JLA movie's still targeting its rumored 2015 release
John Tyler
J *
06-17-2013 03:51 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

I heard the JL movie is in development hell right now. We may not end up getting it until way later in the decade, like 2017 or 2018

Jun 18 - 06:16 AM

Shritan Varma

Shritan Varma

AVENGERS VS JLA.......i dont think so.....hsould be 2016

Jun 18 - 06:13 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

I don't know if they'll be able to give Wonder Woman, Flash, and Aquaman good introductions in time to meet the 2015 deadline. Then again, who really cares about Aquaman anyway?

Jun 17 - 03:58 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

They should push back JL to 2016. If they're just focused on competing with Avengers they're gonna mess it all up.

Jun 17 - 03:59 PM

John Tyler

J *

Who knows, maybe they'll get standalone films AFTER the JLA movie.

Jun 17 - 04:00 PM

John Abella

John Abella

You don't really need to give each character their own films...

Jun 18 - 12:28 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Exactly. Because Aquaman is just a fish-fucking retard with shitty superpowers and an unreasonably hot wife.

Jun 18 - 12:34 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

You have never read an Aquaman comic. Have you played Injustice? He is the best character on their

Jun 18 - 01:25 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Aquaman is basically unbeatable in water, even by Superman.

Jun 18 - 01:41 AM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I hope not...that means they're rushing...Wait at least two years...if they screw up the sequel with poor writing I'm gonna be upset. I finally have the Superman I wanted.

Jun 17 - 03:57 PM

John Tyler

J *

David S. Goyer's coming back as writer, so there may be SOME hope.

Jun 17 - 03:58 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I just hope he pairs up with a co writer, like Nolan or Nolan's brother.

Jun 17 - 04:00 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

yup goyer is pretty much a hack. Only time he has done something decent is because the other people attached to that project were good.

Jun 18 - 08:39 AM

John Abella

John Abella

A common defense mechanism of Nolan fanboys is to blame anyone else except Nolan.

Jun 18 - 08:46 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Nope i just think that when ever he has been part of a good project it has been because of who he has worked with. which even goes for blade and the only reason i think that is good is because of Guillermo del Toro and i am not a fan of his. However you have chosen to view life in a certain way and you can continue to do so.

Jun 18 - 08:50 AM

President Pedro

President Pedro

I saw an article about them already filming in Chicago, WB and DC is hell bent on making this work.

Jun 17 - 03:56 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Good. This one will make it's money back and then some. SUCK IT CRITICS!

President Pedro

President Pedro

In all honesty I've really just given up on the critic and audience meters, I just watch a trailer and either go to the theater or Netflix it.

Jun 17 - 03:59 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Word, I only pay attention to the RT meter now if the movie I want to see is well under 50%

Jun 17 - 04:01 PM

John Tyler

J *

I'm down for a sequel, but I just don't want it to be rushed.

President Pedro

President Pedro

The sequel went into pre production when the teaser was attached to Dark Knight Rises; they've had plenty of time and the cast was prepared. Probably won't be rushed, but I wish they look over the problems from the first and improve them.

Jun 17 - 04:01 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile