More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Guys, I wrote a Script...

Take me seriously please!!!! After watching Drive, it had such an impact on me that I started writing a screenplay for an art house/action/drama. I have about 90 pages done, and still working on it. But do you guys have any suggestions on what I should do with it next? Where do I submit it or who do I contact? I have the proper screenplay format down, I followed all the steps. I just have to edit it some more and maybe add a few more scenes but it's coming out the way I want. Real suggestions would be appreciated..
Keon Reza
06-17-2013 05:11 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I'm glad my film impacted you so much! Feel free to message me it so I can give my two cents on it.

Jun 18 - 06:41 AM

John Abella

John Abella

My suggestion is for you to wake up. I bet your script is about a fanboy who like Superman then he suddenly gets powers like Superman. Then he wakes up in his Superman diapers and it's all a dream.

Jun 18 - 12:20 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Is it bad that I would watch that just to laugh hysterically?

Jun 18 - 12:23 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

My suggestion for John is to just admit that you really are Matthew Preston.

Jun 18 - 06:38 AM

Diego Tutweiller

I'm actually writing a script too, but it's for a TV/YouTube show.

Jun 17 - 05:21 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Right on! It's really therapeutic, I just sit for hours typing without even realizing it. I'm a musician so this is a completely new venture.

Jun 17 - 05:24 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Yeah, man! What do you play?

Jun 17 - 05:25 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

I'm an electronic music producer, I started with piano then moved onto a home studio. I use a lot of different softwares to record synthesizers through my midi controller: Reason, Pro Tools, Native Instruments Massive, Razor, Monark, etc. Just got a microphone recently too. You?

Jun 17 - 05:29 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Yeah, I play the piano and a little guitar. Like you, I just got a mic in order to try and learn how to sing worth shit. I've been planning on using GarageBand to make an album this summer.

Jun 17 - 05:36 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

I thought about doing that, actually. As it turns out, ol' Chase actually has a pretty nice singing voice lol.

Jun 18 - 06:37 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Honesttly? My opinion is that if it's your first screenplay, write to budget and try to make it independently.

Jun 17 - 05:19 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Yeah it would be low budget for sure...I was hoping Nicholas Winding Refn would read it and be the Producer for it. But that's just a fantasy in my head aha. It fits his style as well, or maybe even Quentin Tarantino's, but he's gone too mainstream now.

Jun 17 - 05:22 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Haha yeah both of those guys write their own scripts, so that's pretty much hopeless. You could always just pitch to as many production companies as you possibly can and hope for the best, but even then your odds aren't great. The best way to get yourself out there is start with indie films. That's my plan, anyways. ;]

Jun 17 - 05:34 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Hossein Ameni wrote the script for Drive, but he was already known for writing TV in the UK. Thanks for the suggestion!

Jun 17 - 05:43 PM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

Submit it to me at michaelbay@splosions.net

Jun 17 - 05:12 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Okay, so if you're serious about this, send it in to Working Title studios; they're more of a mainstream champion of indie films. And let us read it, I'd love to see it!

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Thanks for the recommendation. All I'm gonna say about it is the working title: "Renzo" so if it ever gets made into an indie art house film then you'll know what it's called.

Jun 17 - 05:14 PM

John Tyler

John *

I'm writing a script as well. It's called "Rotten Tomatoes Presents TROLLFIGHTERS".

Jun 17 - 05:11 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Aha oh well, should have known it would go this way...

Diego Tutweiller

...Here we go again.

Jun 17 - 05:13 PM

John Tyler

John *

Don't tell me shit's hitting the fan.

Jun 17 - 05:14 PM

Blondie

No Name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa7nSzCiGXk