More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Prometheus 2!

Moving forward! http://movies.yahoo.com/news/prometheus-2-moving-forward-transcendence-writer-jack-paglen-232129547.html

I personally loved the film, it got slow at some parts but it was visually stunning, atmospheric, and the cast was great, especially the lead character and the android played by Michael Fassbender. Ridley Scott is still the best Sci Fi director. I hope the writing improves for the sequel.
Keon Reza
06-17-2013 07:05 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

President Pedro

President Pedro

Hopefully this time it'll make sense; first one was alright, but after an hour I was more confused than a homeless person placed on house arrest.

Jun 17 - 08:14 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

It's gonna be good. I'm watching Prometheus again tomorrow night, and I remember being fully impressed.

Jun 17 - 07:18 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Very impressive film. I actually felt like I was there when I saw it in IMAX. And I love atmospheric movies, Apocalypse Now was like that.

Jun 17 - 07:41 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

It got way too much shit for being confusing and complicated.

Jun 17 - 08:02 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Yeah well with multiple viewings it makes more sense. And the sequel will help it

Jun 17 - 08:25 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

As long as that hack, Lindelof, doesn't return to write, it should be good. All my issues with Prometheus are in the script.

Jun 17 - 07:15 PM

John Tyler

John *

Lindelof co-wrote Star Trek Into Darkness.

Jun 17 - 07:16 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

How much he contributed is questionable. It had the two writers from the first movie, so it's safe to assume they did a bulk of the work. Proof also lies in the quality of Into Darkness, something Lindelof knows very little of.

Jun 17 - 07:20 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

The writer who wrote Transcendence is the screenwriter now for the Prometheus sequel.

Jun 17 - 07:41 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

It's about when she flies to the engineers planet with the android. It should be even more interesting now that the Alien was born from the hybrid birth of the engineer and tenticle creature. I sense some awesome action scenes between them.

Jun 17 - 07:10 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Part 2 is out already? The first one sucked.

Jun 17 - 07:07 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

No it's being written now, and I liked Prometheus a lot.

Jun 17 - 07:11 PM

John Tyler

John *

I'm down for a Prometheus sequel.

Jun 17 - 07:06 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

Word

Jun 17 - 07:11 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile