More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

MAN OF STEEL IS FOR FAGGOTS

KRYPTONIAN TITTIES
Geordie N.
06-18-2013 09:53 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

Jun 18 - 10:18 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

This guy isn't the real Geordie Newlands. He just joined this month.

Jun 18 - 10:14 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It's John Tyler.

Jun 18 - 10:15 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I know. I saw his confessional on another thread.

Jun 18 - 10:20 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

NO BODY COMMENT HERE. I AM DONE WITH THREADS LIKE THIS BECOMING THE MOST TALKED ABOUT WITH A BILLION FUCKEN RESOUNDS. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHAT THREADS LIKE THIS MEAN BY NOW.

Jun 18 - 09:55 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

I'm lovin' this shit.

Jun 18 - 09:54 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile