More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I got a good horror film idea

Title: "DEATH RENTAL"

In the '80's, a video store gets haunted by supernatural presences, whose belongings are buried under the video store. They terrorize the kids and managers in the store, preparing them for an unholy night of terror.

DIRECTOR: James Wan

MPAA RATING: Rated R for some bloody violent and intense disturbing horror content including graphic images, and brief language
John Tyler
06-18-2013 01:15 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Is it gonna be EvilDead-esque? Cause that would be some good campy fun. The video tapes kill people.

Jun 18 - 01:19 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

No. Lights go blinking, TV screens keep going back and forth, blood spurts out of VHS covers, hands come out of VHS tapes, and the ghosts' faces are like crosses between Pinhead, Freddy Krueger, and Lord Piccolo (from Dragonball Evolution).

Jun 18 - 01:21 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Sounds like something I would pay to see.

Jun 18 - 01:22 PM

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Hmm...that's interesting. James Wan would be able to make it creepy. If he could make Dead Silence creepy, he would be able to do this.

Jun 18 - 01:23 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

We can get Sam Raimi to produce it.

Jun 18 - 01:24 PM

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Yeah, I think this is more Raimi's territory.

Jun 18 - 01:29 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

What if Raimi used CGI like he did for Drag Me to Hell? I loved Drag Me to Hell, but the CGI was annoying. Wan should direct because he's more into practical effects.

Jun 18 - 01:32 PM

Hipster Elitist Nyland

Hipster Elitist Nyland

That's a very good point.

Jun 18 - 01:33 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Insidious had the worst use of CG, in my opinion. That monster wasn't scary. It just looked like Darth Maul.

Jun 18 - 01:34 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

I didn't really have a problem with that. I felt it added to the cheesy creepiness of the film.

Jun 18 - 01:36 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile