More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

A sci-fi action film idea

A.I.P.T. - Apocalyptic Invasion Prevention Team
MPAA Rating: Rated PG-13 for prolonged and sustained sequences of pervasive sci-fi action and violence and warfare including intense gunfire and explosions, frenetic mayhem and destruction throughout, some disturbing images, and brief strong language

PREMISE:
A group of kids find that their planet is being invaded by a cybernetic extraterrestrial species from a solar system not of ours. The kids get trained and taken in by a top-secret facility and have to save the world before Earth waves bye-bye to the humans.

DIRECTOR: Dean Parisot
John Tyler
J *
06-18-2013 01:47 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Sounds better than Enders Game and R.I.P.D

Jun 18 - 01:52 PM

John Tyler

J *

I wouldn't say better, but, yeah.

Jun 25 - 12:07 PM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Sounds a bit Enders Game-y, but I'd still watch it

Jun 18 - 01:48 PM

John Tyler

J *

Ender's Game inspired me to create this premise. It's a terrific book.

Jun 18 - 01:50 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile